This was our first but definitely not last Couples Resort visit. The hotel has been renovated and is in great condition. It has all the amenities and comforts needed for an excellent vacation.
The common areas and garden are picturesque and inviting and the staffs service is amazing. We enjoyed the entertainment at the pool bar with the staff, especially Miguel and his side kicks.
The staff around the pool were always upbeat and happy, especially Maxine, Omar and Livernil. All so nice!
The dining was excellent at the restaurants. We enjoyed the Eight Rivers and the Bayside the most. Both require reservations, so I recommend setting up the reservations the first night you arrive!!
The evening entertainment in the Piano Bar was very enjoyable. You have a chance to listen or sing along in addition, find out what night the have the Saxophone, Blues band, it was incredible. The bartender Ricardo is not only the most professional, hard working bartender on property, he is such a nice man. I enjoyed the time getting to know him!
Our room was well appointed, well maintained by Erica, and the view of the Premier Ocean was WELL worth the money. Our view of the beach, pool and Tower Isle was amazing. Erica made our visit very special with the personal touch and interaction.
The best part of the trip was just spending quality time with my wife and the new friends we met while there. The time to reconnect and then make new friends was awesome. Shishir and Radhika, Josh and Chelsea (coconut) were 2 great couples that we met while there along with many other friendly folks.
The stay was awesome and we are already planning our next visit this coming year!! Well worth the money!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playground to Hollywood celebrities in the 1950s, glamorous Couples Tower Isle exudes a chic sophistication perfectly balanced by a relaxed Caribbean sensuality. Perched on the lush terrain of Ocho Rios, Jamaica—the resort seduces with breathtaking sea views, a wide sandy beach and century-old palm trees. Discover the joys of snorkeling among the reefs, windsurfing on the waves, or sailing into the sunset on a catamaran, rum punch in hand. Intricate blue tile work and jade chaise lounges offset the striking white retro architecture. Luxurious rooms boast private ocean-breeze balconies. Whether being pampered in the Zen-inspired spa—recognized as "Best in the Caribbean" by Travel+Leisure—sipping cocktails at the piano bar or indulging in an exquisite meal alfresco, Couples Tower Isle creates countless intimate moments that inspire you to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Tower Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Tower Isle Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Isle
- Couples Ochos Rios
- Ochos Rios
- Couples Tower Isle Jamaica/Ocho Rios