My husband and I absolutely loved CTI !! From the shuttle ride with Clayton from the airport who was very informative to the beautiful views once we stepped out of the shuttle. Byron who became one of our everyday great persons to talk and laugh with to the drink of the day beverages, everything is irie!! Food simply put, no matter where we went to eat was fabulous!! I have a food allergy to seafood and the hotel did a great job to look after me, thanks everyone!! We started everyday with the drink of the day and a long swim in the ocean, which was so awesome as it was very hot when we were there in September. At CTI you can get involved in as much activity as you like or just sit back and relax, no pushy people here! We also took advantage of the off site tours included, great fun!
It was our Anniversary while we were at CTI, a bottle of champagne was sent to our room the day of, very nice touch. Views from our room were gorgeous, ocean as far as the eye could see. While staying at CTI, we met and made many friends with the employees, Tanisha, (great martini's girl!) Mark, always good conversation, the 4 Romaine's ( you guys were hilarious) Susan, thank-you for keeping our room clean and fresh :) There are several more to thank but I could be on here all day. So, if you are looking for a true "Couples" vacation I would not hesitate to spend time at CTI, they truly do look after your every need and want.
In closing I would like to give a thumbs up to management for making the resort and all the employees a wonderful experience in Jamaica. Sure hope to be back next September, for our 3rd trip to Jamaica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playground to Hollywood celebrities in the 1950s, glamorous Couples Tower Isle exudes a chic sophistication perfectly balanced by a relaxed Caribbean sensuality. Perched on the lush terrain of Ocho Rios, Jamaica—the resort seduces with breathtaking sea views, a wide sandy beach and century-old palm trees. Discover the joys of snorkeling among the reefs, windsurfing on the waves, or sailing into the sunset on a catamaran, rum punch in hand. Intricate blue tile work and jade chaise lounges offset the striking white retro architecture. Luxurious rooms boast private ocean-breeze balconies. Whether being pampered in the Zen-inspired spa—recognized as "Best in the Caribbean" by Travel+Leisure—sipping cocktails at the piano bar or indulging in an exquisite meal alfresco, Couples Tower Isle creates countless intimate moments that inspire you to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Couples Tower Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Tower Isle Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Isle
- Couples Ochos Rios
- Ochos Rios
- Couples Tower Isle Jamaica/Ocho Rios