My girlfriend and I booked a trip here for Xmas week a few weeks prior to our visit. We based our decision primarily on the reviews from trip advisor and a few other web sites. We are from NY city and are definitely a little spoiled and have experienced many top notch hotels, restaurants, etc. For this trip, our goal was to book something that wouldn't break the bank, where we could get away and catch some R and R. We went in with expectations that were modest. We knew we were not going to a four seasons - we were going to an all inclusive spot on a beach. The bottom line is we simply could not be happier with our decision. The staff is so friendly and warm. The food is beyond solid. The Resort itself is beautiful. We have found it peaceful. Many, many fun activities ( we have played tennis, worked out in fitness room, went sailing, surf paddling ( you know, when you stand on a board land paddle), and many others.
Knowing that the ride from the airport is an hour and a half was helpful so we priced it into our travel expectations. The rooms are fine. Not amazing, but totally fine which is what we had expected. I could go on and on but I wanted to "pay it forward" and alleviate any concerns people may have. It's Jamaica, mon, and the Couples Towe Isle was everything we hoped and a lot more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playground to Hollywood celebrities in the 1950s, glamorous Couples Tower Isle exudes a chic sophistication perfectly balanced by a relaxed Caribbean sensuality. Perched on the lush terrain of Ocho Rios, Jamaica—the resort seduces with breathtaking sea views, a wide sandy beach and century-old palm trees. Discover the joys of snorkeling among the reefs, windsurfing on the waves, or sailing into the sunset on a catamaran, rum punch in hand. Intricate blue tile work and jade chaise lounges offset the striking white retro architecture. Luxurious rooms boast private ocean-breeze balconies. Whether being pampered in the Zen-inspired spa—recognized as "Best in the Caribbean" by Travel+Leisure—sipping cocktails at the piano bar or indulging in an exquisite meal alfresco, Couples Tower Isle creates countless intimate moments that inspire you to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Couples Tower Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Tower Isle Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Isle
- Couples Ochos Rios
- Ochos Rios
- Couples Tower Isle Jamaica/Ocho Rios