I have read some of the bad reviews on this resort and that was not my experience. Me and my wife stay at this resort 8/11/2012 – 08/18/2012. First thing the staff was FANTASTIC. They were so good that that my wife and I felt bad that we could not tip them. We celebrated my wife 50th birthday there and the staff made it unforgettable (I am taken all the credit for it LOL). The staff members made me look good to my wife and that is a hard thing to do. I will go back for the service along. I wish I can remember the entire staff members name but thank all them for making this a fantastic vacation.
I did not have one bad meal here. The food was excellent at all the restaurants. My wife loves the dining on the private island. She is still talking about it. Thanks to Sharie for make sure that I had right magical honeymoon package to Annette and her team for making everything perfect. This should keep me out of the dog house for a while LOL. The staff in all the restaurants was OUTSTANDING. The food was so good; I ask one of the managers at the buffet to stop me from eating so much and he said have some more. That was the only request that the staff at the resort did not grand. Thank to this resort, I have gain 7lb. Do you know how hard it is to get that off LOL? I love the entire bartender staff. They all were OUTSTANDING.
Janice gave my wife and me the orientation. She did a good job but she forgot to warn me about the Bob Marley shot so I am blaming her for not making the beach party LOL. I am kicking my self for not making the beach party. Janice and the entertainment team (I wish I could remember the names the all of young lady on the entertainment team) where Great. I love them all.
The spa is a must. My wife and I had the couple seaweed body wrap and the couples’s massage. The massage was so good, I fell asleep. I was so relax; I did not want to move after it was over.
The room was not was not fancy but the housekeeping kept it clean. The only problem was the shower spill out on to the bathroom floor because there was not barrier to keep the water in the shower but we use a towel as a barrier. The mini bar was always stock. We had an amazing view of the ocean from our room. The ground was well kept. The beach was a little small but it was clean and there was always some lounge chairs. The pool was clean. I was at the swim up bar most of the time and that was a lot of fun. Watch out for the Bob Marley shots LOL I met a lot of new friend there that I still keep in contact with.
This is a small intimate resort. It maybe a little old but it is well kept. If you are looking for some romance and relaxation this is your place. But what set this place apart, is the staff and the food. I can not say enough about the staff. THEY ARE AMAZING!!! I see why people keep coming back. I almost forgot NO KIDS. I would like to try the other couple resort but I am scared. Tower Isle has set the bar high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playground to Hollywood celebrities in the 1950s, glamorous Couples Tower Isle exudes a chic sophistication perfectly balanced by a relaxed Caribbean sensuality. Perched on the lush terrain of Ocho Rios, Jamaica—the resort seduces with breathtaking sea views, a wide sandy beach and century-old palm trees. Discover the joys of snorkeling among the reefs, windsurfing on the waves, or sailing into the sunset on a catamaran, rum punch in hand. Intricate blue tile work and jade chaise lounges offset the striking white retro architecture. Luxurious rooms boast private ocean-breeze balconies. Whether being pampered in the Zen-inspired spa—recognized as "Best in the Caribbean" by Travel+Leisure—sipping cocktails at the piano bar or indulging in an exquisite meal alfresco, Couples Tower Isle creates countless intimate moments that inspire you to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Couples Tower Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Tower Isle Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Isle
- Couples Ochos Rios
- Ochos Rios
- Couples Tower Isle Jamaica/Ocho Rios