My husband and I stayed for a week at Couples Ochos Rios and I have to say that this was our best vacation yet!
The location was wonderful, the food was fabulous (and who says you can't gain weight at an all-inclusive resort?), the drinks were all premium and the service was simply exceptional.
There are simply not enough words to describe the wonderful staff at Couples Ochos Rios. Every request or even general question was answered promptly and everything was "no problem"! They were very friendly and would take the time to stop and chat with you. And they all loved to share a joke or a laugh with you.
Our room was clean, bright and fresh every day. The beach was raked every morning. Lots of fresh fruit, baked goods and other great things to eat. One of the best Jerk Chicken meals I have ever had.
Entertainment was good, lots of activities available and the time just flew by.
The "cat" ride was lots of fun, the crew making sure we all had enough to drink and at least tried to teach us to dance. They were a riot. Make sure you go on this.
We horse back riding on a rainy day and it was wonderful. The guides were friendly, liked to answer questions and really knew their horses. They matched riders and horses really well. The horses were in good shape and the guides seemed concerned about their general well-being. Riding in the rain is very peaceful and unhurried.
All in all, we are defintely "Couples" people now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playground to Hollywood celebrities in the 1950s, glamorous Couples Tower Isle exudes a chic sophistication perfectly balanced by a relaxed Caribbean sensuality. Perched on the lush terrain of Ocho Rios, Jamaica—the resort seduces with breathtaking sea views, a wide sandy beach and century-old palm trees. Discover the joys of snorkeling among the reefs, windsurfing on the waves, or sailing into the sunset on a catamaran, rum punch in hand. Intricate blue tile work and jade chaise lounges offset the striking white retro architecture. Luxurious rooms boast private ocean-breeze balconies. Whether being pampered in the Zen-inspired spa—recognized as "Best in the Caribbean" by Travel+Leisure—sipping cocktails at the piano bar or indulging in an exquisite meal alfresco, Couples Tower Isle creates countless intimate moments that inspire you to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Tower Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Tower Isle Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Isle
- Couples Ochos Rios
- Ochos Rios
- Couples Tower Isle Jamaica/Ocho Rios