As stated this was our 3rd time to Couples in just 13 months. With each trip the staff and hotel in general just get better and better. This trip came with the experience of a lifetime. The resort now offers "Private Island Dining". There is an extra cost of $240 but I promise you it will be the best money you ever spent. Imagine have dinner with your spouse on your own island! The service, food and ambiance is unmatched and this speaks volumes because we have eaten all over the world. Thank you CTI for a truly remarkable evening.
As far as the rest of the trip: the hotel was immaculate as always. The staff goes out of their way to accomodate and the beaches/Island are just perfect. If you enjoy going au naturel or always wanted to try it, the Island at CTI is perfect for the 1st timer or the veteran. You can have total seclusion on one side or party it up in the pool on the other.
If there is a negative to the hotel it would be the distance from the airport. It's roughly 1 hour and 40 minutes by bus. Our last 2 trips we took a small plane from Mon Bay airport to Boscobel Airport ( 8 mins from CTI) and we highly reccomend it. It's the perfect way to see the beauty of Jamaica and it saves a long bus ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playground to Hollywood celebrities in the 1950s, glamorous Couples Tower Isle exudes a chic sophistication perfectly balanced by a relaxed Caribbean sensuality. Perched on the lush terrain of Ocho Rios, Jamaica—the resort seduces with breathtaking sea views, a wide sandy beach and century-old palm trees. Discover the joys of snorkeling among the reefs, windsurfing on the waves, or sailing into the sunset on a catamaran, rum punch in hand. Intricate blue tile work and jade chaise lounges offset the striking white retro architecture. Luxurious rooms boast private ocean-breeze balconies. Whether being pampered in the Zen-inspired spa—recognized as "Best in the Caribbean" by Travel+Leisure—sipping cocktails at the piano bar or indulging in an exquisite meal alfresco, Couples Tower Isle creates countless intimate moments that inspire you to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Couples Tower Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Tower Isle Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Isle
- Couples Ochos Rios
- Ochos Rios
- Couples Tower Isle Jamaica/Ocho Rios