From the moment you arrive at the airport (free Couples bar!), to the moment we left (after an unfortunate delay in our flight meant we had to stay and enjoy the all-inclusiveness of the hotel for an extra few hours) Couples Tower Isle gave both me and my wife everything we could have wanted from our honeymoon.
The all-inclusive activities they provide such as Dunns River Falls which is a short trip from the hotel, to all the water activities, gym, games room in the hotel there is more than enough to keep you entertained if lying on the beach drinking lovely cocktails all day isn't your cup of tea.
The drinks and food included is AMAZING. We went back to the fancy "5* fine-dining" restaurant, as one of the staff called it, about 6 times. Visiting there on lobster night really makes you feel like royalty (one man even asked for another lobster as it was that good and was brought it within minutes..!) The other restaurants including the standard buffet give you everything you'd want at a high standard. The drinks menu is extensive; highlights have to be the 'Jamaican Smile' and a concoction we made up whilst there which proved popular by the end of our trip, the 'Bolt'.
Perhaps the best thing about this hotel though is just how relaxed it is, and how welcoming all the staff are. - We loved the fact that you could order breakfast in bed as late as midnight and still get it 8am the next morning (with special order requests).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playground to Hollywood celebrities in the 1950s, glamorous Couples Tower Isle exudes a chic sophistication perfectly balanced by a relaxed Caribbean sensuality. Perched on the lush terrain of Ocho Rios, Jamaica—the resort seduces with breathtaking sea views, a wide sandy beach and century-old palm trees. Discover the joys of snorkeling among the reefs, windsurfing on the waves, or sailing into the sunset on a catamaran, rum punch in hand. Intricate blue tile work and jade chaise lounges offset the striking white retro architecture. Luxurious rooms boast private ocean-breeze balconies. Whether being pampered in the Zen-inspired spa—recognized as "Best in the Caribbean" by Travel+Leisure—sipping cocktails at the piano bar or indulging in an exquisite meal alfresco, Couples Tower Isle creates countless intimate moments that inspire you to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Tower Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Tower Isle Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Isle
- Couples Ochos Rios
- Ochos Rios
- Couples Tower Isle Jamaica/Ocho Rios