We have just returned from two excellent weeks in August at Sky Castles. The accommodation is spacious,clean and in a superb location with panoramic views of Ochos Rios. Everthing was first rate. the cleanliness of the rooms (We have never had our sheets changed so many times). The grounds which are tended daily. Breakfast and the nightly poolside barbeque which gives you a true flavour of Jamaican food at very reasonable prices. All the staff were helpful and friendly and we would have no hesitation in recommending this property especially if you want to experience a true flavour of Jamaica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury penthouse features spectacular panoramic view of the harbor and town of Ocho Rios. Sip on a cup of Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee while watching the cruise ships roll into the Ocho Rios port from your own private gazebo. All the rooms have its own private gazebo with an unobstructed view of the Caribbean ocean and the town of Ocho Rios. At Sky Castle, you have the best of both worlds, high security with intimate privacy and yet a short walk to the center of all the shopping, major attractions and nightlife. The property is less than a ten minute drive to Dunn's River Falls, Fern Gully, Shaw Park Gardens, Dolphin Cove, Mystic Mountain and several other major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sky Castles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sky Castles Hotel Ocho Rios
- Sky Castles Jamaica/Ocho Rios