“A nice place to eat”

Mystic Dining Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #30 of 118 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed June 21, 2018

We stopped here with our lunch voucher for our excursion for Mystic Mountain. The options were jerk chicken, cheeseburger or tofu vindaloo wrap (which is good for vegetarians such as myself). My husband had the jerk chicken and I had the wrap. The wrap was nice and came with fries and salad. My husband enjoyed his lunch also. The food was pleasant and did the job but wasn't anything too special. The waitress was friendly and kept coming over with water- she was very attentive.
It's nice for what it was but fairly average food.

Reviewed June 8, 2018

I did not eat here (because of time), but I sure will be coming back to check out their food. the atmosphere is great, I did go to the bar and order some banana daiquiris and oh boy, they were good. A little more rum would make them great!

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

My sister and I booked a tour to Mystic Mountain and we were offered lunch for free. Although we weren’t granted the opportunity to pick random dishes off of the menu, what was offered was extremely tasty. I tried the Jerk chicken and she had a burger. Let’s just say we left the table with empty plates and full bellies. Our Seats offered you invigorating views of the ocean, which lets you know that no seat in there is a bad one. They had the cutest bobsled condiment holders that sat on top of the table, such a cute place to eat.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

A taste of true Jamica. Jerk Pork, Jerk Chicken you name it! Area is also clean which truly helps the appetite.

Reviewed April 10, 2018

Friendly staff, great meal, on-point customer service. The waiters were friendly and jovial. The Chef and staff gracious and our host, just awesome.