Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 AM
Book In Advance
Tours from Best Jamaica Day Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Best Jamaica Day Tours
from $50.00
More Info
from $65.00
More Info
1,107 results
All reviews airport transfer montego bay stevert mckenzie transfer service hilton rose hall car seat private transfer always on time great transportation day trip via email great company highly recommend this company blue hole these guys luminous lagoon an excursion
Reviewed February 2, 2019

Best Jamaica has THE BEST transportation services. On time, affordable and their drivers are so nice! We had to change the times of our trips multiple times and I just sent an email and BOOM, the made it happen. Thank you so much! Oh, and it was for a group of 10 to 12 people, so it was incredible how accommodating they were. THE BEST IN ALL OF JAMAICA!!!

Reviewed January 27, 2019

Transfer to local hotel and return to airport round trip. Right on time, great price, excellent drivers both trips. Couldnt ask for any better! Thanks!

Reviewed January 24, 2019

Haven’t even arrived in Jamaica but this company really knows their guests and the lay of the land. We haven’t been to Jamaica in 10 years and never to Ocho Ríos they extremely accommodating and reassuring. Also had an unbelievable price for a private car to our hotel from the airport. I was quoted a higher price for a shuttle that could take up to 5 hours and this company will get us there in approx. 1 1/2! The response for the transfers and confirmations I had in less than an hour. I called to find out if I can purchase my cigarettes in their country (I know what you think and Shamelia let me know that she in no way encourages my vice) and received a call in one day to answer my question. I am not sure what sights we will see (obviously the falls, day trip to Kingston) but will not have to worry or consider any other company. I already feel welcome.

Reviewed January 20, 2019

NOTE: This was a family trip with no teens, but that option was not available here on TripAdvisor.

I worked with Best Jamaica Tours earlier during my visit and decided they were the best choice for taking my parents on trip to Ocho Rios. We were able to fully customize our trip and Shamelia was great at figuring our what would be best for my parents given their interests/tastes. We were able to do the following:

1) Konoko Falls - Garden activity with birds, small and gentle water falls
2) Tour of Ocho Rios town and Ferngully
3) Lunch can be at Scottie’s in Ocho Rios

We also added a stop by Usain Bolt's restaurant and shopping at connected store. This was probably the highlight for my mom.

Our tour guide was Jerome. This is the feedback that I provided to Best Jamaica about Jerome: "Real quick note - just wanted to let you know that Jerome was awesome. Perfect tour guide for my parents. We had a really great time. Jerome is very personable and patient - perfect for this field."

Great trip!!! Great service. No hesitations in recommending this company.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed January 16, 2019

My family and I visited Jamaica during Christmas break and loved the country and the people. My sister had visited Jamaica in the summer and gave me the contact details for Best Jamaica. I worked with Shamelia in advance and scheduled day trips to Dunn River/Blue Hole, Negril and Rick's Cafe and Martha Brae. All tours were excellent - the taxis were clean, we had a nice car seat for our 5 year old and most of all, we got the best driver, Jerome. Jerome was caring, friendly and fun to be with. He made our day trips and pretty much our time in Jamaica so much more enjoyable. We ended up doing another tour with him to Bob Marley's Mausoleum. Every experience was fun and relaxing. Jerome has started his own taxi business this year (Next Level Tours) but I am sure he's working with Best Jamaica as well. I would strongly recommend visiting Jamaica and reaching out to Jerome for these tours. Families with young kids note that we were able to take our 5 year old on each of these tours.

Date of experience: December 2018