“MBJ AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION -ROYALTON BLUE WATERS”

Best Jamaica Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$65.00*
and up
Luminous Lagoon ( Glistening Waters)
Ranked #1 of 97 Tours in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Jamaica Airport Transfers & Day Tours is your complete private transportation company in Jamaica, we are not just good, we are the best. Safe, reputable and professional tour company option is no more a challenge in Jamaica, we provide private airport transfers, private tours and shore excursions like none other. Many visitors to the island prefer private airport transfers over the shared option. Cognizant to this fact, we set our aim of being the best private airport taxi service provider in Jamaica with great rates and impeccable service. Private Tours is one of our forte as well, don’t missed the chance of exploring Jamaica with the people who know. Shore Excursions with Best Jamaica is an assurance for great day. We put our heart into all our endeavors and private shore excursions are no different. We operate from all major ports offering up the best private excursions in Jamaica. All drivers trained in defensive driving and customer service ensuring safety and satisfaction.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’m always skeptical when buying a product or booking a service for the first time but I may have to change this habit of mine after my recent experience with Best Jamaica. My Family and I recently vacationed in Jamaica at the Royalton Blue Waters and booked Best Jamaica as our private airport transportation provider and we were impressed.

I did not expect such great service to be honest. The booking process was easy, as soon as I completed the request online they responded within minutes. We arrived at the airport and follow the instructions and where met by the host who immediately got us situated in our private ride. The vehicle was almost brand new, air-conditioned and our driver was awesome. He was friendly, answered all our questions and made us feel like family.

Our return was no different. We had a different driver (Stevert) who was five minutes early, vehicle again was clean, smells fresh and he chatted all the way telling us funny Jamaican stories. From this day forward I will only use Best Jamaica in Jamaica.

Date of experience: December 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,116)
All reviews
in 50 reviews
"via email"
"great company"
in 17 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 14 reviews
in 12 reviews
"air conditioned van"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I took a private transfer from Montego Bay to Sandals South Coast. Jerome was our driver to and from Montego Bay. He was at the airport waiting for us and answered all of our questions about Jamaica during the 1.5 hour ride. We enjoyed him so much that we immediately requested Jerome for the return trip. Again, he was on time to pick us up from our hotel and we had a great ride back to Montego Bay. Excellent and friendly service. Book with this company and Jerome!!!

Reviewed December 11, 2018

My wife and I booked a R/T service from MBJ to Ocho Rios. We met Prince, the driver, at the curb and he quickly whisked us over to Ocho. The ride took 90mins with no stops and Prince was chatting about music, culture and everything else.

We had a return pick up at 5am. We were slightly concerned about the early pick up but as soon as we arrived in the lobby, who was waiting at 4:40am? Prince.
We left 15mins early and got to MBJ by 6:10am.

This company gets it. They are pros. It's safe and reliable. I recommend them 100% and will use them again without hesitation.

Reviewed December 8, 2018

My husband and I just spent six amazing days in Montego Bay and utilized Best Jamaica services for transportation to and from the airport as well as one excursion. Their service was impeccable. The reservation process was so easy and they even accepted PayPal. Transportation services were prompt and clearly marked, which was important to us since it was our 1st visit to Jamaica.

A friend introduced us to a family member with a taxi service in Jamaica who offered to take us around while we were there, so we decided not to plan excursions thru Best Jamaica. What a mistake!!! We decided on a two day trip...day one to Ocho Rios and the second day to Negril. On the first day, the taxi was a couple hours late. He apologized profusely so we decided to give him a second chance. On day two he canceled after we waited for over one hour. I decided to call Best Jamaica, and they switched schedules around to accommodate us immediately!!

We'd like to compliment Newton (driver to hotel), Prince (driver to excursion) and Jerome (driver to airport). Collectively their smiles, friendliness, great conversations and excellent customer and quality service made our first trip to Jamaica a memorable one!! We regretted not using them for more excursions, but are certainly looking forward to using their services in our future visits. Prince took us to the Green Grotto Caves and even stopped along the way to take pictures, buy souvenirs and get tasty Jamaican patties.

Based on experiences with other companies, they are hands down the BEST JAMAICA has to offer!!! Thanks to them for coming to our rescue. Nuff Respect!

1  Thank lvn8up