Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 AM, 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Best Jamaica Day Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Best Jamaica Day Tours
from $65.00
from $50.00
from $40.00
1,095 results
All reviews airport transfer montego bay stevert mckenzie transfer service car seat hilton rose hall private transfer always on time great transportation day trip via email great company highly recommend this company blue hole these guys luminous lagoon an excursion
Reviewed January 14, 2018

We booked Best Jamaica for our transfer to and from the airport to our hotel. They were there waiting for us upon arrival and got us to the hotel with no issues. Super pleasant and started our vacation off on a smooth note.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

Best experience! Stevert Mckenzie is the best! He runs his company professionally and his recommendations are on point. Will only use Best Jamaica when in Jamaica ! His prices are very reasonable, his vans are well maintained and he has a great wealth of knowledge about the island and life in general. Not only enjoyed the rides but the conversations. We had a 6am flight out of MBJ ad Stevert was there in Negril at 2:30am. We spent a day touring from Negril to Dolphin Cove to YS Falls to the Pelican Bar. Yes he made all of that happen for us in one day...amazing day! Thank you!

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend this transportation company especially if you’re looking to commute from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios. They were extremely responsive when I emailed back and forth regarding my itinerary and the drivers were very courteous. I would definitely use them again.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed December 28, 2017

We have been to many places and did many private tours but Best Jamaica is the best and the top of my list.
AIRPORT TRANFER - Best Jamaica had the best rate for airport transfers for our family of 6. After comparing rates with our friend's recommendation of tour guides, we stayed with Best Jamaica. Airport transfer was smooth and easy, unlike the long and confusing lines through customs. Our driver was funny and happy during the short ride. He even arrived 1/2 hour early than the appointed time for our return trip.
OCHO RIOS TOUR - We got very lucky to get Jerome for all of our tours. We went to the Green Grotto's Cave (batcave!), Dunn's River (take the offered tour guide), and the Blue Hole (locally run/managed). During the 1 1/2 hour drive, Jerome would periodically stop to show us the interesting views and history. A few mentions of local celebrities and sites where James Bond movies were filmed. It's like he knew our favorites and hit the nail on the head! He also got us addicted to Juicy Patties. We stopped frequently to sample local fruits and food on the road side.
NEGRIL TOUR - On the way, we did a mini tour of Montego Bay downtown and market. Negril has 2 beaches that we stopped at. The 1st beach was where we had lunch at the Boardwalk Village restaurant. The coconut shrimps were the best. However, the prices are expensive, especially the $25+ lobsters. The 2nd beach, the Margarittaville of the Seven Mile Beach, was livelier and had more young people having fun. Surprisingly, we found a vendor who was selling cooked lobsters for less than $10 each. We were happy on lobsters for that day. The last stop was the Rick's Cafe where you can do cliff diving at various heights. There is no entrance fee for this attraction. Negril is an interesting town and very lively with cafes and motels. We saw all that in the day time and would have loved to see it at night and on the weekends. On the way to Negril, we did a pit stop and stumbled upon the Global Villa hotel bar & grill where we had the BEST Jerk Chicken and Pork. Yes, we even compared it to Scotchies.
LUMINOUS LAGOON - One of the few locations in the world, it was a short tour but a must-see event. Still recommend it even if I think it's too expensive for $25 per person and boat captain kept asking for tips and even tried to sell us the water.
BEST JAMAICA is the BEST! and my whole family loves Jerome. He is very knowledgeable, attentive, and flexible with all of our requests. We also think he has super-hero hearing. He would pay attention to everything we said, good or bad, while weaving through traffic. Stevert, the owner, should be proud that Jerome is a great representative to the company. From all aspects of my communication with Stevert, I found this company to be trustworthy and they proved that during our fantastic week in Jamaica.

2  Thank Trang N
Reviewed December 19, 2017

It was a true pleasure working with this company! It was super easy to coordinate and they were really flexible allowing me to customize the tour for my group.

Our tour guide was Jerome, and he was ammaaazing! Very friendly and knowledgeable. He provided a top notched experience for us! I would most defiantly request him again on my next excursion tour in Jamaica.

Date of experience: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction