TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 AM, 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Superb service at reasonable prices

This was our first time in Jamaica and this is the car service to use for day tours and airport... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
LightPacker251740
Airport transfer

When you travel to a new country you aren’t too sure what expect with customer service and... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Cathie0508
Altamonte Springs, Florida
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Jamaica
from $18.75
from $9.50
from $34.50
from $30.00
1,309 results
All reviews airport transfer montego bay stevert mckenzie transfer service hilton rose hall car seat private transfer always on time via email day trip great company highly recommend this company blue hole these guys luminous lagoon an excursion dunn's river falls
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

After reading reviews for several airport transportation services , we decided to try Best Jamaica. As soon as I reserved online, I received a call from Shamelia with information regarding everything I needed to know for payment options, where to meet the drivers, etc.
Once we arrived at Sangster in Montego Bay, the Best Jamaica rep escorted us to our driver. Our hotel was in Lucea, which is about a 45 minute ride and our driver was great and the vehicle was comfortable and roomy. On the return trip we had the same great customer service from Best Jamaica. We will definitely use Best Jamaica again for our next trip to Jamaica.

1  Thank jrhjfh
Reviewed May 17, 2017

let me start off by saying Thank you Best Jamaica! I had booked them for pick up and drop off to and from the airport also a day excursion to Dunns river, blue hole, and the river tubing.

As for the airport ride my initial impression was that they were on time every time. also the vehicles were very clean and lastly they treated our luggage with the utmost care.

Now to the highlight, The Day tour. Our Driver Jerome, was amazing! he was very knowledgeable with the history and information through out the day. he is real laid back, funny, and real hard not to like. every time we got to our destination he would ensure that we were good to go and told us that he will be here waiting and sure enough there he was waiting patiently. he took us to down town Ocho Rios as well to give us a tour of what Jamaica is about. also explained the different cultural differences and food. I decided to book with them via Tripadvisor rating. and i am hoping this review will provide the information necessary to book with them so they can experience as well.

last but not least. PRICE! I feel by far that they are best priced for Their service. Don't even try to book something via your hotel because they are usually going to be more expensive. for the package offered in Best Jamaica.

There is no doubt in my mind. that i will be referring Best Jamaica Day Tours to any and all my friends and family going to Jamaica. Also i will most definitely be going to them for my future trips to Jamaica! YA MON!

1  Thank Nicco0707
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

My family and I had the opportunity to use Best Jamaica in April 2017.

Due to my procrastination, I waited until the last minute to arrange transfers from the airport to the pier for a cruise to Cuba. I contacted Best Jamaica in the late evening (11pm) from the airport in Chicago prior to my departure for Jamaica and I received a response from Stevert Mckenzie within a few minutes. I was able to arrange a transfer from the airport to the cruise ship, and was also able to arrange a pick up at the end of the cruise for a drive from Montego Bay to Kingston. They were able to pick us up early when we disembarked from the ship earlier than we expected.

Shamelia Simpson, who took us to Kingston was outstanding! She pointed out landmarks along the way and was pleasant despite a questionable stop by the police and ticket.

Both of our drivers were professional, friendly, and courteous! I would not hesitate to use Best Jamaica again if I go back to Jamaica. Thank you Best Jamaica!!!!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Drivers were friendly and on time. They drove safely also. The only thing was we thought we could pay by credit card but the driver did not have a credit card reader, so if you plan to pay that way you should go ahead and pay in advance.

Reviewed May 16, 2017

I booked a private transfer from Best Jamaica for me and my wife, and I am very happy with their communication, service, and friendliness.

I failed to reply to their request for confirmation when I booked the service. They sent a reminder email a couple of days before our arrival to confirm with me. Thanks for that. When we arrived and exited customs, it seemed Everyone was offering rides and it was a bit overwhelming. It was so comforting to know a ride was waiting for us.

we were greeted warmly by a very pleasant young women and she escorted us away from the crowds, to where our transfer would meet us. Two minutes later, the car arrived and we were on our way. It was only a 15 minute ride to the Hilton Rose Hall, but the driver filled the time with fun facts and conversation.

On our departure day, i sent a confirmation request email 1 hour before our pick up time and received a reply in 15 minutes. Nice.

Smooth service. I would not hesitate to use Best Jamaica for transfers, or extended tours. They have my full confidence.