“Best Jamaica Day Tour to Blue Hole”

Best Jamaica Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$110.00*
and up
Dunns River Falls and Bob Marley Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #1 of 87 Tours in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Jamaica Day Tours is your complete private transportation company in Jamaica, we are not just good, we are the best. Safe, reputable and professional tour company option is no more a challenge in Jamaica, we provide private airport transfers, private tours and shore excursions like none other. Many visitors to the island prefer private airport transfers over the shared option. Cognizant to this fact, we set our aim of being the best private airport taxi service provider in Jamaica with great rates and impeccable service. Private Tours is one of our forte as well, don’t missed the chance of exploring Jamaica with the people who know. Shore Excursions with Best Jamaica is an assurance for great day. We put our heart into all our endeavors and private shore excursions are no different. We operate from all major ports offering up the best private excursions in Jamaica. All drivers are trained in defensive driving and customer service ensuring safety and satisfaction.
Reviewed May 14, 2016

The company was excellent to deal with. Stevert was very professional. Our driver Jerome is a great ambassador for the company and for Jamaica. Told us a lot about the history of the island, the parishes, and industry on our trip from Falmouth to the Blue Hole. And he recommended Scotchies for lunch which was excellent. Very reliable. I can recommend them without hesitation. On time for pick up, and got us back in plenty of time. Two thumbs enthusiastically up!

stevM_13, Owner at Best Jamaica Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2016

Scottyman,

It was great meeting up with you at the Blue Hole... I'm so delighted to hear that all went smoothly and that you had a great time. Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy routine to review us on this important medium it means everything to us. Jerome sends his regards and we cannot wait to welcome you back to the island, even better this time around.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,042)
All reviews
"blue hole"
in 72 reviews
"great company"
in 14 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 12 reviews
"these guys"
in 20 reviews
"no worries"
"air conditioned van"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed May 10, 2016

We used Best Jamaica for our transfers between the airport and our resort hotel. We arranged the service over the internet before we travelled. Through out all our email exchange Stevert was extremely helpful and professional, even when I asked stupid questions.
The driver that collected us from the Airport was very polite and smartly presented, we were his only passengers so the minibus he drove was very spacious. The minibus was very clean.
Our transfer should have been about 15 minutes but actually took 50 minutes. This was not the fault of the driver, but that of the airline, our flight had been delayed and we landed at rush hour time. However the driver showed us the sights and told us a lot about Montego Bay, its history and its culture. He actually made the time fly by.
Our driver for the transfer back was Stevert himself. It was nice to actually meet the guy I had exchanged so many emails with. He was great, he even stopped at Margaretaville so I could do a little last minute shopping.
While we stayed in Montego Bay we took several tours arranged by out Tour Rep., unfortunately these were not arranged with Best Jamaica. I wish they had been.
Next time we visit Montego bay I will use Best Jamaica for all my tour and transfer requirements.
We cant recommend Stevert and his company enough.
Many thanks Stevert for taking such great care of us!

I cannot thank you enough for your review and confidence in us. It was really great meeting you and I enjoyed the chat we had immensely. In fact my day was going good but after the conversation started the day just got greater there after. Thanks again for everything and looking forward to seeing you back here on the island in short order.

Reviewed May 9, 2016 via mobile

Jerome was very professional and knowledgeable about Jamaica. We've learned so much about the culture and history of his beautiful country. The 1.5 hours to and from our hotel was not just a drive but a learning experience that I enjoyed very much. Thank you!

Hi,

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy routine to review us on this important medium. I'm delighted to hear that Jerome did a fantastic job as a driver and guide which is what we strive for. Thanks again and hope to have Jerome as your driver the next time you visit.

Reviewed May 8, 2016

My husband and I took our first trip to Jamaica this April. I had arranged transportation with best jamaica and I'm glad I did. Our driver, Owen, was so great. We felt completely safe and he shared much information with us about Jamaica as we drove along. Owen was very punctual and happy to assist with our bags. We will definitely use best jamaica again when we come back!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Amy,
I'm so happy to hear that Owen did justice to you booking us Best Jamaica as your airport transfer provider. We trust that you had a great time here in Jamaica and that you are already planning your next trip to this beautiful island. Thanks again for everything and cannot wait to welcome you back....even better this time around.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

On our day in Jamaica we booked a tour with Best Jamaica and it was awesome! There were 9 couples traveling together and everything was perfect. They were there right on time and took us wherever we wanted to go. We tubed down the river and went to the Blue Hole. Both places were incredible. Then they took us to get some local food which was delicious. We loved our day in Jamaica and would recommend Best Jamaica to anyone!

stevM_13, Owner at Best Jamaica Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2016

Lindsay, it was great meeting you and the crew on your recent visit to Jamaica via cruise, happy knowing that Best Jamaica delivered on promised and you had a great time. Thanks so much for taking the time out to review us on TripAdvisor the most interesting travel site in world, it is surely appreciated. If I could change anything on that tour would be to be physically present right through the tour soaking up some of the fun as well. Thanks again and hope to see you the next time you are back on the island.