Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 AM
Book In Advance
Tours from Best Jamaica Day Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Best Jamaica Day Tours
from $50.00
from $40.00
from $65.00
1,075 results
All reviews airport transfer montego bay stevert mckenzie transfer service car seat hilton rose hall private transfer always on time great transportation day trip via email great company highly recommend this company blue hole these guys luminous lagoon air conditioned van
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were in jamaica from June 18-26th, and had booked from home our transportation to and from the airport. Stevert was awesome waiting for us at the airport on time, and his prices are the BEST! He was very friendly, and remembered both my boys names, as well as my husband and I. I would definitely recommend him to anyone visiting Jamaica, and would certainly use him again!

1  Thank Karen A
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I love to travel, but constantly find the logistics of traveling to be a nightmare -- driver no-shows, late arrivals, airline delays...in short, it quickly becomes overwhelming.

We arrived in Jamaica and were put at ease. Stevert was incredibly accomodating. He was immediately available upon arrival. After passing through customs, we were in a vehicle traveling to our resort immediately. The driver was very personable and seemed genuinely interested in where we'd come from and what are plans were for the duration of our trip. Unlike a lot of other services we'd used for various trips, the car itself was clean and in good repair. We were pleased to find a couple of drinks in a cooler, which Stevert probably provides to calm the nerves for some of the narrow roads!

Overall, we'd highly recommend Best Jamaica, and wish we'd used Stevert and his staff for additional excursions, instead of the tour companies at the resort.

Date of experience: April 2013
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is the first review that I have ever written, but I relied so heavily on reviews while planning our recent trip to Jamaica, and this company was so amazing, that I thought I should pass on the info for future travelers.

Before arriving in Montego Bay, my husband was very wary of what it would be like to hire a driver, which we had arranged for an airport transfer. By the time we arrived at our hotel, about 10 minutes later, he was convinced that we should go with him for any excursions we had planned. One of the things that Stevert said that made an impression was that whether or not we needed him for any excursions or tours, we could call him anytime if we have problems or anything. He definitely is a genuine person and just wants to make sure you enjoy your vacation and that his home country treats you well.

We ended up taking an excursion to Negril's 7 mile beach and then Rick's Café and we had an amazing time. He stopped a couple of times along the way to take pictures of us and took pictures along the way. One moment that made an impression was at Rick's café at sunset everyone rushes to the side of the café/cliff, making it difficult to get any pictures or even see the sunset. Stevert went away for a minute and came back bringing us to a corner of the café in the "employee only" area. When other tourists saw us there and tried to go back and take pictures there, the security man told them it was off limits and we had permission.
You really just have a great time feeling like you are traveling with a friend, although he always remains professional.

One more point is that their prices are so much lower than the resort that you almost feel bad or wonder if there is a catch, but they are a small company trying to compete with the big companies that have a monopoly on tourist business. I would much rather give my business to a small and amazing company. I look forward to our next trip to Jamaica and there is no question that I will go with our new friends at Best Jamaica tours!

Date of experience: May 2013
2  Thank Crescent M
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This company is by far the best I have traveled with on any of my vacations. Stevert is one of the nicest people and truly cares about giving people a great experience and not just about money! They know Jamaica best! That's forsure

Reviewed July 5, 2013

My family and I just got back (7/2/2013) from beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. We had Best Jamaica Day Tours pick-us up at the airport and drop us at our hotel. Mr. Stevert McKenzie was great and very professional. His company is top notch and the prices are very reasonable compared to the other tour companies. We also booked a trip from Lucea (Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Hotel) to Ocho Rios for the Dunn's River Falls, Sight seeing and lunch. He took his time on this tour with us and we were never rushed. We did everything we wanted and even took us shopping. While driving around Ocho Rios and Montego Bay he was an excellent tour guide. Telling us about the areas as we drove by and pointing out some of the historical areas of Jamaica. What we all enjoy the most was the we were not rushed during our trip and tour. If you go to Jamaica you must make the trip to Dunn's River Falls. They are amazing to see and walk. The guides in the park are familiar on how to climb them and everything is done safely. Mr. Stevert McKenzie even took the time to take photos of our tour and then gave us the cd with the photos (see below). Our shopping in Montego Bay was also great Mr. McKenzie knows where you can get the good deals. If you are planning a trip to Jamaica soon get in touch with Mr. McKenzie he will make your trip a memorable one. He and his company are awesome and they know all the great attractions in Jamaica. If you book with him don't bother about bringing drinks he has that cover. He had an ice chest full of beer, water and drinks for everyone. It was included as part of his great service. I would definitely recommend BEST JAMAICA and Mr. McKenzie (Stevert) to my family and anyone going to Jamaica. Yah Man!

1  Thank Jose L