Here it is a couple of weeks after having returned from Jamaica and I’m still looking at our photos remembering the wonderful week we had at Couples Sans Souci. While it’s true that the stairs around the resort could be a no-go for someone with mobility issues, that’s also what makes it so private and serene. You never feel like you’re at a big resort; rather, you feel like you might be at a private villa in the jungle. One of our favorite things was to watch the sky dip behind the hill on the other side of the resort while the egrets came home to roost in the tree outside of our room (G-12b).
I was skeptical about the quality of the food before arriving because (1) we live in a notorious foodie town and (2) I’d gotten ill at our one and only other all-inclusive vacation, but I was very pleased with the quality and choice of foods at CSS. I especially enjoyed our meals at Bella Vista and the beach bar for lunch (get the jerk chicken!). Veronique is a great bartender and definitely took care of me at the beach bash our last night there.
The husband and I are - for the most part - not repeat vacationers, but I’m already trying to figure out a way to get back to Jamaica to stay at the other Couples property in Negril.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios