My husband and I booked Couples Rendezvous. We didn't care which resort we went to as we were thrilled just to get away from the cold and snow. I can't believe someone paid $6000 as we paid half that amount. We were concerned about some of the negative comments posted about this resort, but I assure you once you arrive all of your worries are gone. The resort is very beautiful, lush, and romantic. Our room was G18, which is on the top floor of the farthest building from the beach. We had a fantastic view of the ocean and the mineral pool. We had a one bedroom suite that was very nice and clean. There are a lot of steps in the resort but we enjoy walking so it wasn't a problem. The food was excellent. The staff members were very friendly and service was great. We really enjoyed having room service and having liquor and beverages replenished in our room. Someone had posted that they were there the last week in February and it rained three days. I don't know what resort they were referring to because we were there the same week and it rained only on Monday and cleared up. It did not rain the rest of the week. We have been to Jamaica before to Breezes and Sandals resorts and can say that this resort was just as nice if not nicer. The only thing that was not quite as nice was the beach, but it was sufficient. We met some people from our state that we had a great time with and are keeping in touch with. It was a wonderful vacation. This was our first time staying at Couples and certainly won't be our last!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios