This was my second trip to Jamaica, the first time we stayed in Montego Bay and I must say that I had and even better time this stay. Me and my husband stayed 5 days at this wonderful lush property. From the time we stepped off the plane and headed to the couples lounge we were treated like royalty. I couldn’t believe the customer service we experience here, and it was truly genuine. The drive to the hotel was about and hour and 30 minutes, but it went fast as me and the husband was soaking up the scenery. We made one bathroom stop at a local joint and got us some jerk chicken and juice. When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted with champagne and cool towels and were in are rooms within 15 minutes. The room was nice it was in the c block, but we did have a few issues with it, so we called the front desk and things were fixed in a prompt manner, hey you’re in Jamaica no problem. This property is absolutely beautiful, the guests were all nice and friendly, also there are some many hide away spots where you can just sit back and relax.
This is the first all –inclusive hotel where I really enjoyed the food, as well as the entertainment. The buffet and the main dining were absolutely delicious. I also enjoyed the smoothie bar that was on site. Me and the husband also had a couples massage and I must say that it was the best massage I have ever had in my life. We also did the free shopping trip I think I should have avoided that, it was the same thing in every shop and they were really aggressive. By this being are second time to Jamaica and we did several excursion the first time, we decided to do only one and that was the bob Marley tour, now lets just say that was and experience in it self and I will leave it at that. I want to end by saying that the hospitality is what makes this place so special, I had a relaxing time and I will definitely be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios