THE ULTIMATE PARADISE!
Myself and my other half have very hectic jobs in the UK and we wanted a holiday which offered complete luxury and relaxation- Couples San Souci was the perfect destination and exceeded all of our expectations!
As soon as we arrived to Montego Bay airport we were guided to our own private taxi and our driver was very welcoming and made our 1.5 hour journey to the hotel very enjoyable with a little guided tour en route. As soon as we reached Couples San Souci we were greeted with a lovely glass of Champagne and our bags were taken to our rooms for us. We stayed in B block – which was perfect for us as we had a beach view and would take us less than a minute to walk to the beach. It was always so quiet and never noisy and it felt more like an apartment than a hotel room.
The food was completely delicious! We really enjoyed eating outside at the Bella Vista restaurant on the beach. It was lit beautifully with fairy lights and candles, musicians that played there were fabulous and I could listen to them for hours. The food was wonderful and the service was exceptional. Breakfasts at Palazzina's was lovely and there was such a huge variety of food choices for everyone. In the evening they have a great pasta station, not only did it smell delicious but it tasted great too! Casanova's was equally as lovely. I really can't fault any of the restaurants, and we were staying for 2 weeks and never got bored of the food. There was always something different to try.
We spent most of our time on the beach reading our books in the beaming sunshine and there was never any problem with getting a lounger. We treated ourselves to the 'Sunset Speedboat Ride' on one evening. This was amazing! We had a fabulous driver and guide telling us all about the history of the Island and pointing out where James Bond was filmed. We were treated to champagne with cheese and biscuits whilst watching the sunset. This was a perfect couple trip and gave us such found memories that we will never forget. It was so much fun!
I could go on and on about how fabulous Couples San Souci is, from location to food to quality of service – it was all 5*! All the staff were so professional and friendly. There were a few staff members who made it really special for us, Ruth who I had 2 spa treatments with, was wonderful and I felt like a new woman after my massages! And both Milton and Carlton were equally as fabulous, they were always so welcoming and made sure we were having the best holiday possible. Couples San Souci should be proud to have these members of staff working for them- we miss them!
We never tend to go back to the same place for a holiday twice, but I think we can safely say – we'll be back here again! Thank you ever so much Couples San Souci, you are our paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios