!2 times at one resort?? This has to tell you how special Couples San Souci is. It feels like our home away from home. The guest rooms are very comfortable and the food is wonderful. I really LOVE the breakfast and lunch buffets. There is always a wide variety of choices from super-healty to downright indulgent. We love eating outside, so breakfast and lunch and sometimes dinner at Palazzina is truly delightful. Sometimes we'll even eat dinner under the stars at Casanova.The entire staff is very friendly and welcoming, whether you are a first-timer or one of the many repeat guests. The layout of CSS is very unique. The many terraced levels convey an old world, European feel. It is absolutely charming! It is the perfect place to go and relax by the pool or on the beach. It is a 15 minute drive to the Upton golf course. We have found our favorite caddie there and look forward to playing golf 4-5 times while we are at CSS. The tennis pro, Radcliffe, is great with the guests and sometimes there is a visiting pro who will give great lessons in the morning. My game has improved immensely with those lessons. New to the game? Come on down, they are more than willing to work with you. For those of you who don't like sitting around in a wet swimming suit, the re-designed au natural pool and beach is very nice. Both that and the main pool have swim-up bars, in case you need a Red Stripe or something. It does not have a really long beach, but it is located away from other resorts so you feel like you are on your own little tropical island. It is quiet, rather reserved, but never stuffy. Want to sit in the sun (or shade), totally relax and read a book? Or do you want to take some little side trips to Dunns River Falls or the like? It is all offered for whatever your taste. This is our favorite resort of all the places we have tried in our 54 stays in Jamaica. We'll be back again in six months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Jetsetter, HotelsClick and Reservation Counter so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios