My wife and I stayed here on the 2nd week of our 2 weeks in beautiful Jamaica. We had been here for a day a few years ago and were excited to spend a week here. The population was low but that was nice in few ways. We got to meet some vacationers and no need to fight to get in a restaurant for dinner. There are a lot of stairs to get to the lower areas including the beach. This is not the nicest beach and Negril spoils you if you have been there before. The food was amazing here and the service was impeccable. I must say that management seemed to be M I A and some staff may have decided to call it in , but luckily there were so many helpful staff to make up for that aspect. Kemar Valentine (trainee), Corrine and Kourtney were very gracious and hospital in service our meals everyday and I hope kemar gets the job and gets quickly to management as he knows how to treat a guest like a guest !!!. There was lots of renovating going on but it done not really effect us except walking to the lobby when needed due to a pool being re-constructed up top. Our room was like living in the rain forest and we loved that feel but you can be also down on the lower level so choose your style room with that in mind. We will be back I am sure and Couples is such an amazing chain to use for vacations. Maybe we will head to Barbados next? We will see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios