We just spent 9 nights at San Souci and had a great time. Our room was in the D building on the 2nd floor, with views of the ocean as well as the resort. Great room! I didn't mind the steps at all, but considered them daily exercise:) We enjoyed the water activities and took advantage of them almost daily. The beach is relaxing with plenty of shade and drink service. The food was good, but I would have liked to have seen a little more variety on the daily buffets. Still didn't keep me from gaining a pound or two! The staff is sincerely kind, helpful, courteous and pleasant. Although we met and enjoyed so many staff members, we'd like to give a shout out to: Monique, Alicia, Antoy, Massel, Connie. Leon, Patrick, Barrington, Derron, Lorenzo, Brian, Crystal, Maureen, Marva. The ones I didn't mention was just because I don't remember their names. All staff members did a great job! I found this resort to be very clean and safe, and has a happy and relaxing attitude. Rooms were very clean as well. Between the wonderful staff and great resort, our chances of returning to San Souci are very high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios