There off season is July, August. Cheeper during that time. My daughter got married in San Souci on my goodness. The wedding was an hour under a cazebo that is the only time we saw her and her husband. We went 5 days and there was food, drinks, swimming pools, balconys, music outside, events on the beach, sailing, scuba diving, walks in the evening, birds, lizards, went to water falls, The list of things we did goes on and on. Fun, laughter, the people from jamaica are so nice, polite and accomodating. It was a good distance from the airport. The ride was a trip in itself. But the rooms were large and great. Alot of steps to go up and down every day several times a day. The first day it takes your body is getting used to the climate. The second day on you wear a bathing suit with a dress or out fit over the top and you just go , go , go and sleep like you partied forever. I never wanted to leave. We made friends we still e mail. The palm trees and tropical looks is every where you go. The cooks there are the best in the business. Wonderful. Room service if you need it and it is all paid for as part of the inital expense. Wow I wished I could live there forever. They had the see through bottom boat. When we left we were exhausted trying to get every thing in we wanted to do. Our next visit will be to lay on the beach and eat and drink. This is one fun place and adults only should go just to get away. Loved IT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios