We returned from Sans Souci February 8th. This was our second visit to the resort and we found it even better than the first (2010). We found the staff /service in the restaurants and bars to be exceptional and the quality and variety of food in all restaurants excellent. Someone in human relations has done a terrific job acquiring the most friendly employees imaginable. The staff truly made us feel that they wanted us to come back. Our accomodation was spotless and everything from the jacuzzi to the flat screen TV was in excellent condition, including the Wi Fi reception in our room. Our spacious suite was A31 overlooking the main pool and our balcony was a perfect spot to enjoy an early morning coffee, smoked salmon and bagel before heading off to the tennis courts. The visiting tennis pro from Saddlebrook, Florida, Larry, was one of the highlights of our trip. An excellent, personable instructor, he improved every player's game regardless of their level of experience. We spent most of our day on the au natural beach. With its own pool, beach and food and drink service the nude beach area was perfect and bartender Taneisha was just the best bartender ever. We did leave for lunch just to try something different and were impressed with the lunch at the Pallaza restaurant as well as the water sports program. Evenings revolved around relaxing dinners in either of the French (bring something warm to wear) or the Italian restaurants. Three of the evenings the resort featured a Beach, Gala and Repeat Guest dinners - all of which were excellent. The resort is somewhat subdued in the evening with dancing to live music featured outside the ballon bar and a sing a long later in the evening inside the balloon bar. However, the staff put on a terrific Super Bowl Party/ BBQ in a sports bar themed conference room. Cheerleaders cheered and beer was quaffed while the game aired on large screen TV's. Once again, thank you to the afformentioned Larry and Taneisha for making this a most memorable vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios