Hermosa Cove - Jamaica's Villa Hotel
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Village Hotel(Ocho Rios)
View Hotel
Little Pub Inn(Ocho Rios)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewschef conroyoutdoor showerbreadfruitmango suitecalabash housedipping poolcascading poolsscotch bonnetprivate poolsecluded paradiseblue holefront officegrounds are immaculateslice of paradisefull kitchenthe entire staffoverlooking the ocean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We arrived at Hermosa Cove to be greeted with a cold towel and a refreshing glass of sorrel. We were checked in and escorted to The Breadfruit Suite. Our own plunge pool!! I am in heaven. The staff, outstanding. They even changed our stove because the oven was not working. SERVICE... Excellence.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank Jamaicanbeachgirl
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This place is a dream come true . Absolutely beautiful place . The staff was kind and more than helpful . Food is amazing, authentic and affordable . This place is such a hidden gem not even customs knew where we were going ! You can tell this place is on the up and up and they do things right . When you pass by the big resorts you are even more thankful to be at hermosa cove. If you stay in Jamaica this is THE place to go I promise you will fall in love !

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kelly E
Reviewed March 31, 2014

5 stars does not begin to adequately rate Hermosa Cove. If you truly want the trip of a lifetime, this is the only place to go. The staff is unbelievably professional, kind, genuine in every way. The grounds are imaculate. The villas are exquisite and the food is in a category of its own. Chef Conroy is truly a culinary artist. Having dined in some of the world's greatest restaurants throughout my lifetime, I can say without any hesitation Chef Conroy and his resturant Christopher's should have a 5 star Michelin rating.

This is not a "stuffy, elitists" resort! Actually it is just the opposite. Everyone receives amazing service and each and every person at Hermosa Cove does everything possible to ensure your every desire is met.

I could go on and on. There is nothing in the Caribbean that even comes close in comparison to Hermosa Cove. It is definitely in a class of its own. If you want to experience what Nirvana is, then Hermosa Cove is the place to go. It is truly heaven on earth.

GARY & SUSAN B

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank GABSNB
Reviewed March 24, 2014

To start off with its a place that you can't really explain it in enough words without you actually seeing it with your own eyes. From the first time I arrived there I was taken back with it's beauty, the whole place is really remarkable. That's how Mr. & Miss Korver placed this all together. This includes the staff,scenery,villas,restaurant/bar and new bar/grill soon to be open. Of course I can't leave out it's natural beauty. So I'v been there twice. I definitely recommend it to anyone. I give it five stars. Ron from Hudson, Wis.USA.

Room Tip: The sooner you know that you want to travel there, the sooner you well be able to reserve a good villa. It really depends on the number of people you have to travel with you. The early bird gets the worm, as the saying goes.
Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Ron g
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I definitely hate to sugar coat and I am very skeptical when it comes to reviewing or critiquing businesses.I am a marketing and sales consultant for small businesses in Houston. Everyday, I talk to business owners and help them find ways for them to connect to customers. The trick is that there is no magic marketing strategy that can compare to excellent service. It's the little things of personal service and consistency that keeps people coming back .

There is not one resort or hotel I ever stayed in where everyone knows you by name, nor have a world renowned Chef come visit your table daily, nor see the owners of the property working hard on expanding their resort. This may seem normal to some who pay $800-$1200 a night at the more popular resorts but think about it, this place is half the price and comes with no corny dancing party boats, loud kids running around, a mediocre buffet, and all those other lame tourist amenities . This resort has the lowest amount of reviews yet is highly ranked as #3 in Ocho Rios. So imagine in a couple more years with the consistency they will be the best in all of Jamaica. I hope they keep everything nice and manageable and not turn into another resort. But at the level of service,natural beauty and design architecture there is no one competing with these guys..

If you want privacy and I mean real privacy with great service and like Ferrara82 said "Feel like a millionaire" you would have to be a fool to not stay here.

Thanks Wendy,Duke, Elvis, The other girl in the front office whom I forgot name, Christion, Romaine, Venesha, Chef Conroy ,Ryan,General, the entire Grounds Crew, Security, Maids and Construction crew for making this the best 6 day Vacation ever!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple