“good food”
Review of Lobster Shack - CLOSED

Lobster Shack
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was one of the funnest night so we had we went to the lobster shack had more lobster that you can eat for $50 incredible food great people you will love this place

2  Thank Brian C

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I was one of a family get together for lunch , along with my sister, my neice & family, nephew & family all visiting from England. I was pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was great, food was tastey & everyone had enough of the lobsters, fried fish, festivals, plantain etc. The four youngsters were completely at home ..All staff members went the extra mile to make sure we enjoyed ourslves. Will certainly visit when next I am in Ocho Rios.( I live in Kingston)

2  Thank beryleastwest
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The Lobster shack was amazing. We went on a trip back from the blue hole.
You are offered lobster, fish, or both. Of course I went for both! The table was then adorned with breads, topping, etc. When the meal came out I was surprised. A HUGE platter of lobsters with red sauce that my husband and I could barely finish. But the best was the fish, a whole fish cooked perfectly. It was just so tender it fell off, even my husband liked it(very surprising). And the meal was made perfect with a red stripe for my husband and a Ting for me.
Beware: my husband was offered a “free necklace as a gift” and then promptly asked for a tip from one of the locals hanging around, I would have said no and given it back, but my husband paid $20 for the horrible trinket.

2  Thank KneeCola
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Not fine dinning but great fresh local food. The lobster was so good, a dozen lobster tails for 20USD can't pass that price up! Go hungry and get ready to stuff your mouth, you may order another dozen like I saw many other couples do, wash it down with the locals favorite beer Red Stripe!

3  Thank Babycakes4060
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Great beach, great smiling staff, excellent music and lovely food. Worth a visit . We all had lobster which was just so tasty x

1  Thank Snoozie24