“Best trip ever”
Review of Jaital

Jaital
Ranked #6 of 16 Transportation in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: Jaital offers low cost excursions to cruise ship passengers and resort guest visiting Ocho Rios Jamaica.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed September 3, 2013

When booking our negril tour online we were a little weary because we had never been to jamaica before but our experience with Silvan was the best I have had in my many travels. Silvan was kind, outgoing, and so knowledgeable about Jamaica. He made our trip the great time it was. He was super accommodating and an all around great time. He played our favorite music and always made sure we were comfortable and happy. Silvan was not only a great tour guide but now a true friend. Thanks Silvan for the amazing time. You made Jamaica an unforgettable experience!! He's an asset to your company! Gwaa wann!!

Thank you!! Ashley and Christian

"cruise ship"
in 19 reviews
"dunns river"
in 29 reviews
"tour guide for the day"
"beach break"
in 11 reviews
"mini van"
"western caribbean"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"bob marley"
in 8 reviews
"jamaican lunch"
"excellent care"
"love jamaica"
"royal caribbean"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Using Jaital was a great decision. Our driver Silvan was on time, extremely helpful, and entertaining too. Not only that, but this company was the cheapest by a long shot for my chosen tour. Rode all day in a nice, clean, air conditioned van.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I was worried about making reservations with a company not sponsored by our resort. When our driver was an hour late coming to pick us up I was sure I had made a big mistake. Our driver, Alphanso was very friendly, but he was always trying to get us to book him for extra excursions. Our vehicle wasn't air conditioned, had no seat belts, and normal USA traffic rules are not followed in Jamaica. That being said, we still had a great time. We were carried to 3 different attractions and he made sure we were admitted promptly to each.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Let me start by saying we LOVED Alphonso! He was so friendly and funny. He kept reassuring us "no worries" he was there to make sure we had a good time and enjoyed are short time in Jamaica. Our cruise stop was very short but he got us to our tours and back to the port in plenty of time. Our first stop was the Heritage horseback ride. Desmond and Jim were awesome. Desmond gave us a history lesson but more importantly he was so funny. "Yea mon". The beach and swim with the horses exceeded any expectations. It was definitely a highlight and I would recommend it. Next we went to Dunns river falls. We chose not to use a guide. My son lead us and it was truly a family bonding experience we will never forget and the falls are beautiful. I forgot to mention that when being dropped off at the falls Alphonso noticed I had my wristlets with me.  He advised me not to take it because I could lose it in the falls. I was very nervous at first due to it having all my cash, credit cards and sail cards in it. He assured me he was trustworthy and I believed him. I left it with him and when he picked us up he walked right up to me and handed it to me first thing.  Alphonso made our stop so memorable and stress free I would definitely look him up when and if I am back in Jamaica! Thank you Jaital for making the process so easy!