What a nice place, it's the oldest hotel in Ochi and I just love old hotels with character and charm, not the sterilness of the chain hotels where you have to ask which country you in.
This place is great value for money, the staff and the food are exellent, direct acess to the ocean, no real beach but lounge chairs you can relax in and hop in the water as you please, also a pool.
Everything in Ochi is walkable from this place, so you're not stuck and have to get a taxi anywhere you want to go.
You can tell the age by design, but everything works just fine, A/C is great and the view from the balcony can't be beat, I would stay here again without thinking twice about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Resort Hotel surrounded by private tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Silver Seas Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Seas Hotel Ocho Rios
- Silver Seas Ocho Rios
- Silver Seas Resort Hotel Jamaica/Ocho Rios