My partner and I stayed here for 4 days during the month of March. The only good thing about this place is the beach out the front where you can swim and snorkel. We saw some lovely fish and other sea creatures and we bought our own snorkel equipment with us. Other than this, the hotel is extremely run-down and old. It is in major need of upgrading. You cannot eat at the restaurant as they don't have 90% of the things on the menu.
Our towels had holes in them and our shower leaked all the time.
There are local resident houses that are right next to the hotel rooms and they play extremely loud music at all hours of the day.
This place could be GREAT with some love and care, but until then, I do not recommend staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Resort Hotel surrounded by private tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silver Seas Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Seas Hotel Ocho Rios
- Silver Seas Ocho Rios
- Silver Seas Resort Hotel Jamaica/Ocho Rios