I stayed jsut the one night in the most enormous room - more like a suite than a double - two huge double beds and total space bigger than some aprtments. The balcony was a delight to sit on and although it rained, I really enjoyed the relaxation it gave me after a week and a half of hard work. Be prepared for a sense of time gone by, but (cockroach apart - only one in the shower, dispatched very quickly) it was clean and well presented. I don't mind not having all the mod cons. Staff were very friendly and Paulette v helpful with the internet connection (which can be up and down!). Forewarned is forearmed - don't go the Siver Seas if you warre expecting and wanting the latest in modern hotels, but if you want a bit of old fashioned charm, it's great vfm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Resort Hotel surrounded by private tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Silver Seas Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Seas Hotel Ocho Rios
- Silver Seas Ocho Rios
- Silver Seas Resort Hotel Jamaica/Ocho Rios