“Home Away From Home!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kingston
“Home Away From Home!”
Reviewed October 26, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

This is my second time staying here for the Holiday Heroes weekend. Information for the condo rental was easily accessible through Shelton & booking it was a breeze! It is an affordable stay on the beautiful North Coast- St. Mary (just outside of Ocho Rios). Not only is the price affordable, but the accommodation was ideal.

Ms. Rose, the housekeeper, was very hospitable & provided all the info. we needed for a comfortable stay. Although we did not require her cooking services, she ensured to pop in & make sure everything was okay & in order. The condo is clean, spacious, and very relaxing for the five of us who stayed there.

The entire complex is very well maintained. My friends and I spent all day by the pool, and at the beach! (Beautiful beach scene by the way!) I wish I could have stayed longer! I can say that the condo and complex are very well maintained and consistent as I stayed there last year as well.

If you're looking for a getaway to the North Coast with your friends or family, you should definitely consider this home away from home!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful beach scenery
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Deeblesse...
“Beautiful and fun surroundings”
Reviewed August 14, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

The Sea Palms Villa was a beautiful enjoyable stay. My children and I were kept occupied by the pool and the wonderful sea as we opened our curtains. The property was well managed and clean. Ms Rose the housekeeper was a marvelous polite and wonderful person to meet. I would definitley stay again and would recommend 100%.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the pool and the clean apartment
Liked least: nothing all was well
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
MARIAROBE
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed April 3, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Had a wonderful time. Rose was very hospitable and a great cook!! All of the staff around Sea Palms were very professional and extremely friendly. The pool was maintained daily and the grounds were kept very clean. Felt very safe with security onsite. Easy access to the ocean, not much of a beach to go walking on, but beautiful. My 2 year old and I had an amazing time and look forward to returning.

kady83
London, United Kingdom
“beautiful sea view”
Reviewed September 9, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

It was my first time staying away from family and my family home, This was my partner first trip to JA and I wanted to make sure he had a good time on the north coast. it was difficult to find but we manage to in the end after an hour and with a local taxi driver help and Shelton help. I have never booked directly with anyone before as I am very cautious, but Shelton was very helpful and very understanding. The property was prefect for all of us even the cook/helper Ms Rose was lovely, she cooked whatever we wanted and tidy up. It was a break for me not been able to cook while on holiday and we treated Ms rose as a part of the family, my children adore her. I have already recommended the property to friends and my family love the place. On a whole the holiday was prefect I would however recommend that you carry the essential you need if arriving in the evening as the local shop closes early, so its best to buy water and any bits once you land before heading to the condo. In overall you will enjoy your stay there!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful sea view
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
MARYLAND
Reviewed September 6, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

Sep 6, 2013
The things said about the helper are strange. Miss Rose is a very helpful, kind christian person. She is super reponsive to the guests. The guests did not want the helper around. I said that was ok as long as she is allowed to come and clean
Massachusetts
Reviewed April 7, 2011 for a stay in June 2009

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Apr 7, 2011
One of the nice features of Sea palms is being able to sit outside under the almond partying and looking at the sea. Your helper can bring you stuff outside under the tree.
Oregon
Reviewed March 30, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Mar 30, 2011
I am glad this guest found us to be what we say we are. Sea Palms is more beautiful than the pictures.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing