“Dunn's River Falls, CAUTION Needed!!”

Dunn's River Falls and Park
Ranked #1 of 70 things to do in Ocho Rios
Reviewed August 21, 2017

I enjoyed Dunn's River Falls, but if you are looking for something you can do with your family, this may NOT be it! Too many people, there is no waiver to sign and truly shocking more people don't get seriously injured here! It was OK, but would NOT go there again, nor would I recommend to others!

1  Thank Melpat P
Write a ReviewReviews (16,780)
All reviews
in 218 reviews
"video"
in 1,632 reviews

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

I signed up with Sandals Ohci beach resort for their Booze Cruise excursion. My husband and I were concerned that we weren't fit to climb a waterfall but we were wrong. With a group we climbed the amazing falls hand in hand. Didn't feel like I needed it but a fun way to work together with others (Maybe a fun business trip for team building). Swimming into the falls, sliding down and falling into the refreshing water is just part of the fun. My least favorite part was leaving. The falls will always be apart of my stays in Jamaica.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

We loved the adventure! We have an 8 and 13 yr old. A little scary for the 8 yr old but managed to get over the fear and enjoy the climb. Hubby slipped and hit his toe against a rock! So be very careful and watch your step. Although it was bruised we all enjoyed the experience! Def would do it again! Make sure to take water shoes or they will sell them for 10-13 dollars a pair depending where you buy them.

1  Thank ericka b
Reviewed August 20, 2017

This was a fun trip, we had a good time. The water was cold but really refreshing and getting to the top with my mother was a success on its own :)

1  Thank Larry K