“a must do while in ochio rios”

Dunn's River Falls and Park
Ranked #2 of 69 things to do in Ocho Rios
EASTCHESTER N.Y.
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“a must do while in ochio rios”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

went with a group of 13 wasn't too busy so we got to take our time and take lots of pictures... bought a video from local but don't recommend video was not very good

Visited November 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Honeymoon 2013”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The water was extremely cold until you got used to it, they tour guides would us your camera to take pictures. I highly recommend an under water camera! The fall were gorgeous, and I really enjoyed the hike up them!

Pleasant Hill. Illinois
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“wet and wild”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My brother and I climbed the falls in a group. It was a lot of fun and thrilling too. The only draw back is the vendors at the end of the climb. They are really obnoxious and you pretty much have to go through them to get out of the park. I really enjoyed the climb despite losing my glasses on the climb up. Thrilling. Well worth the effort.

Kingston
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Meh”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We signed up for this excursion with amstar because it came with the dolphin excursion.
It wasn't exactly what I expected, and I don't think I'd recommend it. It was an okay time, but I'm sure there are better falls excursions available.

All you do is make a human chain and climb the falls. There's a guy following you with a video camera - I thought he was taking photos, but it's actually a video. We bought it because we were told there were also photos on it. And there are not! We figured we could save stills, but they're all blurry. All in all not what I wanted to spend my money on. At the end they offer you a photo for $7. We didn't buy it because we thought it was on the disc - it wasn't.
Bring your own water camera & water shoes.

There's very little opportunity to explore, or swim. They really keep you moving.

Toronto, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Insane but amazing”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The climb is intense and with the cold water rushing around you, more than a little crazy. But it is spectacular and the feeling of accomplishment at the top is great. The DVD is worth it to show everyone at home !

Visited November 2013