“Not as hard as it looks!”

Dunn's River Falls and Park
Jamaica Dunn's River Falls Party Cruise with Snorkeling
Ranked #2 of 69 things to do in Ocho Rios
Ocean Park, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Not as hard as it looks!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The falls are beautiful & warm.They really are not as hard to climb as one might think just looking at it. The guides show you right were to step. One of the coolest things I think I have ever done.

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good to experience but would not do again.”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

It was a fun experience but we had a big group that took a really long time. They make you hold hands in a big long chain and it makes it even harder to keep yourself steady and balance on the rocks. Plus you have two different people on either side of you going at different paces. It was a good experience and I am glad we went but we would not do it our next time in Jamaica.

The craft market you HAVE to go through to exit was just the same old stuff you can get anywhere. We passed through quickly.

Nashville, Tennessee
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I almost didnt do this, and am so glad I did! It was an incredible way to see the country. It was definitely a touristy place, but was a beautiful and one of a kind experience.I had no idea what to expect, you literally climb a waterfall. In the water not along side it, in it. You WILL get wet. Wear a swim suit and water or athletic shoes. It's rocky and slippery. It was tricky in some places and there were spots to rest so it wasn't too intense. If you bring a camera more than likely your tour guide will hold it and take photos for you. Or you can bring a water proof one and take your own. They film most of it and sell a dvd at the end. While it's nice to have, it wasn't worth the price we paid. At the end you have to walk through their market, dont even look at them. They will all hound you until you go in their tent and buy something. We docked in Falmouth and it was an hr drive.
*As a side note I traveled with family but not as the option selected. I am an adult who traveled with my aunt and uncle. No children went with me but their were children in my group and they were able to do this activity.

Portland, Oregon, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun time, pretty falls, very easy waterfal climb.”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The falls are quite pretty and impressive. The hike the falls is really quite easy, they have carved foot holes into the rocks, and the guides scrub the rocks with wire brushes each morning to keep them free from slippery algae. There are tons of ppl trying to sell you stuff, just ignore them.

Cobourg, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Highly recommend the Dunns River Falls. Staff were great - helpful and fun! Best day of our holiday was spent here!