“Wonderful day”

$45.00*
Ocho Rios Shore Excursion: Private Dunn's River Falls Tour
Ranked #2 of 68 things to do in Ocho Rios
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This was a great adventure that you would fee safe taking your whole family too. It was well planned and exciting

Reviewed March 28, 2012

These falls are amazing, the guide is full of energy and gets everyone laughing along with his buddy taking the video. Good exercise, amazing views, safe and fun. We had left our belongings in the bus that brought us since you need free hands and should be wearing just a swim suit, so we had nothing to tip the guide, so I would stash a few bills in my water shoe or swim suit next time, or buy the video for payment after you return to the bus. Worth seeing. If taking the excursion from your resort, I heard the boat cruise trip was more fun again! Our excursion instead took us to a botanical garden where a guide could name and describe everything...I loved it, just beautiful!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

We visited Dunns River Falls and really enjoyed the climb from the bottom to the top, which is about 600 feet and takes about an hour and a half. Cost is $20 US per person to enter the park, you will do the climb with a few guides, usually in large groups of about 20 people, they ask that you hold hands and form a line, which makes it more harder to gain balance I think, but at some times you will need to hold on to someone. There is no real climbing, just walking up the rocks, some deep spots for a quick dip, the tour guides take photos and film for a DVD which you can purchase after ($40 dvd). You will NEED water shoes for sure, if you dont have you can rent them. Also it's all shaded so won't be in much sun, and your camera will get wet, so give to the tour guide or bring a waterproof camera. The rocks are not slippery as from what the tour guide told us they clean them every single day to prevent any algae. Interesting as it's one of the very few waterfalls in the world that empties into a sea, and also filmed a scene from Cocktail starring Tom Cruise and also James Bond's Dr.No.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Fantastic adventure, catameran ride, snorkelling and then cruise to the Dunn's Falls. Awesome it is a must do

We booked our tour through Royal Caribbean. I am 61, my friends 65 and 55
We were alittle nervous about this, but had a blast! The bus picked us up at an assigned area. The guide(on bus) and bus driver were wonderful. She was very informative on our 1 hour bus ride to the falls. There were so many people going in to do this. It did take a good 45 minutes to 1 hour to get assigned our guide to climb the falls. I will say, thank goodness there was a wonderful husband and wife ahead of me and I was lucky enough to have his hand climbing. The water was cold, but you got use
to it right away. It was alot of fun. We gave our guide between the three of us $20.00 and
I think he was very happy. I agree with the other reviews I've read. I am not likely to shop
anywhere they are too agressive and the merchants were very agressive. I would definitly recommend doing this