“What a Place!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$72.86*
and up
Blue Hole and Secret Falls Day Trip plus Shopping from Montego Bay and Grand...
Ranked #1 of 69 things to do in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come experience a little thrill and adventure, getting to see breathtaking views, and doing optional jumps on the way down, through a Jamaican jungle! The river is refreshing, and the views are once in a lifetime, it is a experience you won't regret, or soon forget!
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Went there on a spur of the moment and we were so glad we did, a definite highlight of the trip. Orville (our wonderful taxi driver) took us up about 3:30 on a Sunday afternoon. I was afraid it would be too hot but it was a wonderful afternoon. A beautiful area of Jamaica that shows you how beautiful and fun a natural place can be without a lot of commercializations. Dillon was a wonderful guide, very patient with this over 50 year old. The hole going into the waterfall was a definite highlight. If you get a chance go, and take a waterproof camera

Write a ReviewReviews (5,212)

Reviewed November 10, 2013

There's a reason the Blue Hole isn't officially approved by the tourism dept. It is uninhabited and borderline dangerous. However, listening to the guides is crucial to your safety. Our guide, Tony knew exactly how to get around and instructed us on where to step, The place itself is beautiful and the water is amazing. We went with 3 other couples from our resort, and we were pretty much the only ones there. It is not touristy like Dunn's Falls. I would recommend it for anyone with a sense of adventure. The drive there is up the mountain on a dirt road..quite scenic. I would skip the Lobster shack, which seems to be the place the taxi driver wants to take you on the way back. Takes too long and not worth it. Overall a great excursion. There is no fee for going, just the taxi ride and you have to tip your guides who richly deserve it.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

This was by far the highlight of my Carnival cruise. My friend and I booked through Lindsay Taylor Tours and the price was about half (or less) that the other Carnival excursions. We booked this because we wanted to get away from the crowds. There were 6 people in our group and about 5-8 groups at the Blue Hole that day. All are scattered so you're not really with the other groups at the same time. There were cliffs, rope swings, underwater tunnels and practically anything you could imagine. The last jump was 20 feet up and gets your heart racing. We had two guides who showed us where to jump and walk, and they performed some crazy stunts! Highly recommended!
Water shoes aren't required, but would be an advantage if you have delicate feet

Reviewed November 8, 2013

It is still in the natural state. It is not a tourist trap and is more beautiful than Dunn's River Falls. I have been to both and would go back to the Blue Hole.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was really fascinated to visit Blue Hole from all the reviews and word of mouth. I am happy to say, that I was not disappointed at all. It was a great experience and I am happy to discover such beauty. I will definitely be going back over and over again (being only a 25 minutes drive away). The guides are amazing and personable. I would suggest same to all visitors. After the tour, it is great to just go swimming in the refreshing water. NICE!!!

3  Thank Lazoog