“Lees Tours was great!”
Review of Lees Tours 'r' Us

Lees Tours 'r' Us
Ranked #55 of 82 Tours in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: Lees Tours ‘R’ Us Jamaica, are committed to offering the highest quality Customer Service to our Valued CLIENTS. We claim ‘DRIVEN TO BE THE BEST’Lee’s Tours R Us is a very dynamic Tour Company that has been operating Tours, Safaris, Cultural and Adventure holidays. We are an innovative and a specialist Agent in all our areas of operations.
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We took 35 of our weddings guests on an excursion in Ocho Rios. I had contacted Lees Tours prior to arriving in Jamaica to figure out our excursion. Norma was fabulous to work with, very quick in responding and gave us exactly what we wanted. 2 of their reps even came to our resort the night before to settle the payment so we didn't have to hassble with international credit card fees. We arranged to have private buses pick us up at our resort in Runaway Bay and took us first to Chukka Caribbean Zip Lining in the White River Valley. It was a lot of fun! The bus ride to the White River Valley was very interesting! Very narrow roads - No problem Mon! Our bus driver even stopped along the way so one of our guests could use a restroom at a local bar. Our driver was entertaining and played us great music during the trip. After zip lining we headed to Mahoe Falls which was wonderful. Norma allowed me to choose where we wanted to go and worked a tour around our schedule. Due to an accident in Ocho Rios that set us back on time, we were unable to go to Ocho Rios for shoping, but that wasn't their fault and everyone really enjoyed their trip. The only thing we didn't get was the water and rum punch that was promised to us for the trip. Oh well! Everyone is still talking about the trip and really enjoyed themselves. Thanks so much for arranging everything for us Norma!!

Reviewed March 31, 2011

I took my family (wife, girls 12 & 11) to Jamaica for a 5 night trip in February, and as we had safety concerns we decided to only leave the resort one day. We booked an all day tour with Lee's Tours in Ochos Rios, who had been referred by some friends who had a great tour with them previously, and we thoroughly enjoyed the day. Norma at Lee's was great, and got everything organized for us quickly. Our driver Michael was friendly and knowledgable, and we packed a lot of fun into one day (8:00-6:00). He first took us to Dunn's River Falls, where we arrived early to beat the crowds and were in the first group to do the guided walk up the Falls. We all really enjoyed it! He then took us down the road to Dolphin Cove, where we did the full Dolphin Experience. This was one of the best things we have ever done on vacation, and we have been to a lot of great places! Michael then really earned his keep for the rest of the afternoon, as he took us on a 1 1/2 hour (each way) trip through the mountains to do the tour at Bob Marley's house. Seeing Jamaica "off the beaten path" was a great experience for all of us, and we felt safe the whole time in Michael's capable hands. On the way back to our hotel he took us through Fern Valley, which was a nice way to finish things off. All in all a great day, and I would highly recommend Jamaica, and Lee's Tours, to anyone.

Reviewed March 21, 2011

We visited Ocho Rios during March Break. I contacted several tour companies over the preceding months and ended up booking with Norma at Lees Tours. I'm so glad we did! We booked airport transfers from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios for our family which included our 3, 5 and 8 year old children. We also booked a day tour. Norma arranged to have a car seat for my 3 year old and a booster seat for my 5 year old. They were on board and ready to go when we were picked up at the airport (along with bottled water and rum punch!). Michael was our driver and was ready and waiting despite an hour delay in our flight. I had heard horror stories about driving in Jamaica but Michael was a careful driver which was wonderful. We arrived at our resort after only 1.5 hours.

Our day trip was planned for Tuesday but my son was sick the night before. I called Norma at her after hours number around 8pm that night and she was happy to reschedule our outing for Thursday. I was shocked! Our driver Michael even rearranged his day off so he could take us on Thursday.

I planned our day trip to include the things I thought the kids would enjoy most. Michael was our driver for the day. Our day trip started with a trip to Three Hills Basic School and Three Hills Primary school which was arranged by Norma. This was the highlight of the day. We spent two hours with the children. They were so sweet.

We visited Shaw Lookout, Ferngully and Coyoba Garden and Falls. We had lunch at Scotchies which is definitely a place not to be missed. The food was wonderful! I was worried as my daughter has a peanut allergy but Norma called before our arrival and confirmed that they didn't use any peanuts or peanut oil in any of their cooking. We planned to go to Enchanted Gardens but the kids were getting tired so we headed to our last stop, Dunns River Falls. The plan was to just view the falls as the kids are so young. We also planned to go to Ocho Rios to shop but again, the kids were tired so we just headed back to the resort. We were picked up at 8am sharp and returned at 3:30pm. We could have done many more activities til 6pm or later for the same price but the decision to return early was best for us. The children loved the activities that day and we were able to do them at our own pace, without pressure from others. The price was outstanding for a full day driver and it was well worth it. Norma and Michael went above and beyond and I highly recommend Lees Tours for any transfers or outings that you may have in Jamaica.