All reviewssky explorerbed and breakfastcable tvzip linemontego bayloftpropertymarsharide
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at this property for only a day in April; however I was impressed with my room. The bed was huge and the food prices continues to be great. The restuarant, rooms and location makes this hotel a must stay. The grounds was well kept and my only issue is that the hot water was non existant. The view from the room was great and the next time, I stay there I will certainly request this room again, hopefully the hot water will be working by then. Breakfast is not bad; however I think it could use a little tweaking such as more options if you want to pay instead of just 2 choices.

Room Tip: Ask for a King Bed, it will surprise you. its huge.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2013

It was an unplanned weekend off to ochio rios and the place was good to stay with its two bedroom suits. Perfect fit for the family stay with kids. Location is high selling point with a refreshing morning view of the town overseeing the caribbean sea and property is decent with a nice pool and a tennis court. Staff is good but a bit lazy, so if there is no time restrictions, it is value for money indeed.

Room Tip: Balcony views of the east side are a bonus or if you want to enjoy early morning coffee overlooking the sea and property, this is best
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My father, Uncle and I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. We had ajoining rooms with a balcony/porch - theirs a twin room, mine a double. The beds were oversized, which was brilliant, with clean bedding and comfortable matresses. The decor of rooms was clean and unclutered, and was in keeping with the rest of the complex.

The pool and bar area were never over populated, and although I only stayed 3 nights, I got the feeling this hotel was very secluded and quite, and struck me as a lovely place a newly wed couple might stay on their honeymoon.

The only downside I can think of is the hill you need to walk up to get to the hotel!

All in all, a lovely stay and I would certainly go back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed at the hotel previously when it was under a different brand and the renovations to the rooms are great. The decor and bathroom updates are really nice. I was a bit disappointed with the service. We arrived at 4pm and was told that since the hotel was full we got an upgraded room, but it would not be ready for another 40 mins. I find this is unacceptable as we arrived one hour after the check-in time. If it is a busy weekend then bring in more staff. We as the front desk staff were fairly pleasant they needed more customer service training.

Room Tip: Get a room to the north west end from reception as you hear less of the night noise.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed in mystic ridge for three nights and absolutely loved it! It was a clean, lovely big room and comfortable beds. I was scared that there were going to be gigantic insects in the room but we didn't see one the whole time we were there. The service was great and everyone working there was genuinely friendly. Also we got free access to Mystic Mountain through staying here, which was amazing. Definitely worth paying the extra $22 for two bobsled rides. Don't bother getting taxis into the town centre, it's only a short walk and the hill isn't too steep. We'd really recommend Evita's and momas for food. Jerk centre was really good too. Breakfast here was good, they made us fresh and delicious omelettes every morning. Also lovely big pool with swim up bar, perfect setting for sipping on a cool red stripe,

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple