You fly into Montego Bay and take a car about 45 minutes to Ocho Rios, just past Dun's River Falls, and the site of the first James Bond film, Dr. No.
With the ocean on one side, you go up a short hill to this Resort and you are in another world. The lush plantings, clear rivers and waterfalls coming down the mountain, sipping Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee in a covered outdoor cafe', and just relax
If you want to spend ten times more money you can go to the Jamaican Inn just down the road, or perhaps go there for dinner, and it also beautiful.
You can walk to the Falls and to town, lovely place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern gated complex complete with swimming pool, bar area, restaurant and tennis court. Air conditioned rooms with jacuzzi with king and queen side beds. Can sleep up to 8 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mystic Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crane Ridge Hotel Ocho Rios
- Mystic Ridge Resort Jamaica/Ocho Rios