$292
$270
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$115
$112
Hotels.com
$75
$60
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$92
$83
Casa De Shalom(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$56
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
$514
$339
Hotels.com
Reggae Hostel Ocho Rios(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$58
$52
  • Bar/Lounge
The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$159
Official Site
Ocean Sands(Ocho Rios)
$65
$52
All reviewssky explorerbed and breakfastcable tvzip linemontego bayloftpropertymarsharide
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I stayed in this hotel with my boyfriend for the weekend at the beginning of May 2012, and I can honestly say it’s one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in!
The location was perfect! Just minutes away from the main town and even though it’s up a steep hill, it’s very easy to get to. Price for the weekend was very good value for money too, so staying here won’t break the bank!
Upon arrival, the staff was friendly and helpful and welcoming. Check in was prompt, and we were taken to our room and looked after by a very helpful bellboy called Renaldo, who enriched our experience and made it all the more pleasurable. He was extremely helpful and accommodating! A fine example of good hotel staff if I do say so myself!
When we arrived at our room, I was blown away! Clean, spacious, colourful and elegantly decorated; it ticked all our boxes! I couldn’t have been happier. Beds were neat and clean, bathroom was spotless and the balcony outside was a nice addition.
We ordered dinner to be served in our rooms, and it arrived quickly, was hot and absolutely delicious! It was lovely to sit and eat on the balcony, as the views from our room were wonderful!
Breakfast was a treat! Light and tasteful; another winner! We also spent time in the pool and my only criticism is that the Jacuzzi water jets were not working and the pool had little creepy crawly things in it, which was a bit off putting, but this wasn’t a real problem.
Would I recommend this hotel to others? Hell yeah! I am going to book this again when I next come back to Jamaica. If you want a fair priced, beautiful, conveniently located hotel in Ochy, then this is the hotel for you!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 107. It was wonderful!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank charlenepwilliams
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I stayed here with my boyfriend for 7 nights and we ended up booking a other 2 nights as we loved it so much !

I have been travelling to Jamaica for 15 years and this is the nicest resort I have stayed at. Payed a fortune to stay at sunset Jamaica grande last year all inclusive and it was dirty and not worth the money at all.

I would describe this resort as very romantic and secluded, with beautiful views overlooking ocho rios, the staff are very warm and welcoming at all times. The rooms are stunningly beautiful and tastefully decorated, you can see that the owners have spent money on quality decor and furnishings. I felt very relaxed in these modern surroundings. We booked a room and were upgraded to a suite which was absolutely divine !

The June plum restaurant serves local dishes with a difference, a good variety of breakfast dishes, lunch dishes and dinner was available. We had fettuccine oxtail which was absolutely divine ! It was traditional Jamaican oxtail yet off the bone, with spinner dumplings but served in the fettuccine pasta, very different and very nice !

We also got free entry into mystic resort, which is just minutes away, which included a ride on the bobsled and a sky ride where you could see a spectacular view of the ocho rios coastline.

I would most definitely recommend this resort to couples and groups of friends, and is an ideal wedding venue. I have 2 children, they did not come with me, but I would not recommend this resort for families, maybe for a short stay such as a couple of nights, but not for a week or more, as it is quiet and secluded and more ideally suited to adults.

Excellent value for money resort, and extremely clean, and within close reach of all the nightlife in ocho rios.

Room Tip: The loft suites are very romantic
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed April 21, 2012

The location was good because it was conveniently located in the vicinity of the town & you can see the town from the hotel parking lot! The complimentary breakfast was not worth the compliment! The non complimentary food they did offer was not that excellent, the fruit was not ripe or juicy, the steak was tough to eat, but the akai & fish was ok! The water temperature from the sink stayed cold, & the housekeepers did'nt clean the room to my liking. The floors weren't clean good enough as if they rushed the job! The hotel staff would only allow a certain amount of towels & wash clothes according to the guest per room per day! The hotel staff was all friendly & welcoming!

• Stayed: April 2012
6  Thank tashando
Reviewed April 10, 2012

This resort has been newly refurbished so the rooms are very nice. We stayed in both the loft and the standard room. If you have the money make the effort to stay in the loft. It is very nice and the view is excellent. The cost for the rooms are very good for what you are provided. Also there is complimentary breakfast along with the coffee maker in the rooms. On the weekend the complimentary breakfast is more extensive to include cooked food. The restaurant prices are very good. There are tennis pros to play tennis with and the pool is very big. Oliver the manager is obviously working very hard to have the hotel running well. They arrange transportation to Mystic mountain and the discount is excellent. They also provide very nice beach towels. They may consider providing a small kit with shampoo and conditioner. Also the front staff needs some fine tuning but it is a work in progress. Overall, everyone is very friendly. The beds are excellent. A nice change from the all inclusive.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Clean facilities with very helpfull staff. Close to Dunns river falls and mystic mountain. I will be a repeat customer

• Stayed: March 2012