Travel Jamaica Tours
Ranked #4 of 82 Tours in Ocho Rios
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Their professionalism and dedication to please everyone in our family was unbelievable !! .. They took us everywhere we wanted to go , we even ask to take us to eat jerk chicken and cheese patties at a local business ....and they did!!!...it was the best food ever !!... This is the BEST way to experience Jamaica 100% ... I will make sure to hire them on our next trip ... Thank you Errol your made our trip unbeliveble .

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We met Errol in Ocho Rios on our vacation. He provided us with transportation services for our entire vacation. Errol was always punctual and took us on many sightseeings and tours. He is very knowledgeable about Jamaica and we were very appreciative of this. He was a pleasant, friendly and careful driver and upon our every visit to the beautiful island of Jamaica, we will require his services. It's our pleasure to recommend him to anyone visiting Jamaica because of his wonderful services.

Charlene

Reviewed August 11, 2012

My sister,nephews,daughter and I were in Ochi Rios this summer, on the 23 of July for a short stay.Errol was very punctual and picked us up from the airport on time.As a driver he is a very careful and knowledgeable when giving information about the local sights, attraction,events and most of all the history of the island.

He knew exactly where to go to get the best jerk chicken, festival and other authentic foods.I would definitely recommend Errol Bowen to any one who is looking to have as special time in Jamaica whether its your first visit or one of your yearly visits.He'll definitely introduce you to a side of Jamaica that can't be sold with local resorts or hotels package .

Reviewed July 20, 2012

My children and I spent a week in Jamaica in July 2012. Errol recommended a tour and fun day to Kool Runnings Water Park in Negril. I had never been to Negril and found the trip to be both entertaining and educational. Errol was very knowledgeable about the different places and parishes we pasted on our journey. My children had so much Fun, they are still talking about it. Errol was my high school classmate and he is still trustworthy, reliable, approachable and friendly as he was in high school. I recommend Errol as a tour guide to anyone visiting Jamaica, whether you are a tourist visiting for the first time or someone like me, who grew up in Jamaica; but left the Island for years. YOU WILL HAVE FUN, FUN, FUN!

Stephanie S. New York

2  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed July 20, 2012

First-rate customer service, safe driver, efficient, attentive, and prompt. I would definitely recommend Travel Jamaica Tours for all of your transportation needs during your stay in Jamaica.

1  Thank Y_KingWashington_DC