“Tony and Marvin shine in Sunshine WaterSports”

Sunshine Watersport & Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunshine Watersport offer the best Activities in fishing trips, sightseeing, Dunn's River Falls tours, snorkeling, White River Valley Tour and many other activities to make your vacation unforgettable.
Reviewed November 26, 2011

I travel to Jamaica frequently - at least yearly - for the last 10 or so years - actually have a vacation ownership cottage there adjacent to Jamaica Inn beach. Having traveled to all the Caribbean Islands and used other water sport companies we can honestly say that Tony and Marvin run the best, most friendly business in Jamaica. We have used Tony and Marvin for snorkeling, fishing, sightseeing and trips to totally abandoned white sand beach (tell them what you are looking for and let them recommend one). If it is a secluded beach with one you hold dear(or would like to hold), get a picnic and have them drop you off to an idyllic spot where you will find no one - especially the average run of the mill tourist. Their service is friendly and they know Jamaica like the back of their hand...and, best of all, you travel in the a hand hewn wood indigenous boat - brightly painted in yellow, blue and red stripes beautifully named "Little Children"...and once you are with Tony and Marvin - you feel like "Little Children" once again since your day will be filled with laughter and good times. Be sure to call or look for them on the beach at Jamaica Inn - .... you will not regret it!

There are newer reviews for Sunshine Watersport & Tours

Reviewed November 13, 2011

You couldn't ask for any better for your water fun while in Ocho Rios Jamaica area. I used their services twice on consecutive days while staying at Jamaica Inn. The first day (4-5 hours worth) my wife and I use them for some early morning fishing out of "Little Children" followed by a stop at Dunn's River Falls before the cruise crowds hit (we were the first ones up that day and Tony pulled some strings so we could go up a little before they opened up since we were early). Then we did some snorkeling at a secluded spot with only us there. The following day, I went out with them myself for some additional fishing. Very fun time. I will be using Tony's services again the next time we are in the area for sure. Top notch. Very personable. Very safe.

Reviewed February 6, 2010

Whatever you wish to do on the water in Ocho Rios, Tony and Marvin are there to please you. Fishing, boating, sunset cruise? They can do it all with smiles as genuine as the day is long. Always accomodating and always friendly...these are your guys! They can be found on the beach at the Jamaica Inn or by calling [--]. Let them show you a good time. You won't regret it!

Reviewed February 1, 2010

I have been going to Jamaica since the 1980s, and one of my very favorite things to do is to be in Tony's boat looking at the amazing coastline and scenery. You can get a much better sense of it from offshore than you can from the streets. The distant mountains, great sunsets, waterfalls... doesn't get much better. You get a view of all of the hotels and private villas that one can rent, and can decide where you want to stay on the next trip. Tony is a trustworthy guy, and great to hang out with. He knows all the best spots for swimming and snorkeling, and knows how to find the fish if you are into that.
You will love it!

Reviewed January 7, 2010

I visit Jamaica almost every summer and Sunshine Water sport is definitely worth the trip!!
Tony will take you to off the beaten paths that are well worth the visit!
It's the Best water Service I have used in Jamaica !!