We stayed at Shaw Park Jan 25th-Feb 9th we had a standard room that had a shower only and ended up having a plumbing problem on day 3 that couldn't be fixed right away so they gave us an upgrade to a deluxe room that had a full bathroom. We had a fantastic trip because the resort is small and intimate you really do get to meet all the staff and guests and we did make some lifelong friends in our time there. If I had to find something negative to say it would be that the food gets to be very repetitive on tues,wed,and thurs people come off cruise ships and although there was plenty of food it was the same menu for lunch all 3 of those days, also there are no a la cartes and absolutely no seafood except fish. This resort is for people just looking for a nice quiet place where you can step from your room to the beach and go to bed early and where you can meet all sorts of wonderful people.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Shaw Park Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel Ocho Rios
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel And Spa
- Shaw Park Jamaica
- Shaw Park Beach Ocho Rios
- Shaw Park Hotel Jamaica
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel & Spa Jamaica/Ocho Rios