I love this place because you have a kitchen and the location is ideal. Washing machines available on site. Small shop and free wifi in the lobby. Restaurant on site but we did not try it. Spent a lot of time at fishermans beach which is a short walk away just past the island village. Fishermans beach looks like a Rasta community from the street but all are welcome. Much the family atmosphere and the locals love to see people exploring the place. You can get anything you need there from jellys (coconut water) to lobster dinners and more. My favorite person is bigga, he is a one armed man who makes and sells jewelry and more. Once an army man in the USA and now a person who helps others to make a little money to buy the nessesities of life. The atmosphere says relax and chill. Although it might look a bit scary as you venture on to the area it is worth the trip to the bottom to soak up the sea breeze and chill. Tell bigga Joy sent you. Enjoy yourself and help the warm people by buying things made in Jamaica and not china. At the craft market in Ochi most things are from China which is hard for me to understand as when in Jamaica I want to buy local. Lobster Dave is always a good choice especially the shrimps. The platters (for all dinner choices) are huge and the bammy is the best. For those on a budget they have many other places there where $350 JMD will fill your belly. Fishermans beach is one of my favorite places on earth. Call me and if I'm in Jamaica (usually I am) I will come and meet you and show you around. Joy 876-372-2146. Bless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fisherman's Point is an all-suite facility located close to the cruise ship docks in Ocho Rios and across the street from Island Village, home to Margaritaville Ocho Rios. Stroll the pristine sands of beautiful Turtle Beach adjacent this low-rise cluster of condos nestled into three acres of lush tropical foliage. Available are one and two bedroom condos, complete with kitchenette, cable TV, and private balcony with mountain or ocean view. Ideal for couples, families, and groups, this condo resort offers a free form swimming pool and a wading pool for kids, daily housekeeper, a restaurant and bar. Airport transfer and nanny services can also be arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fisherman's Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Point Hotel Ocho Rios
- Fishermans Point Hotel
- Fishermans Point Ocho Rios
- Fisherman's Point Resort Jamaica/Ocho Rios