“Reggae Mon”

Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This was just a short stop after our Dunn's River trip but my wife and I had a blast. I recommend the 3 layer Reggae shot.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

A taxi driver introduced this restaurant to us as a "good luch place" and I and my husband ordered jerk chicken there. They seemed to serve food very slowly but it was not a big deal. We were on vacation, and Jamaican time was acceptable. After 45 minutes of waiting time, the waitress came and told us our food would be coming in a minute. We waited another 15 minutes patiently but she came back without our food. She said last piece was served to someone else and there are no more jerk chicken. She did not even say sorry and told us to choose something else AFTER 1 HOUR. We told her we were leaving, but she still did not apologize about letting us wait for nothing. Mama Marley's is a good looking restaurant in the good location but awfully disorganized. They have to train kitchen staff and wait staff with common sense. There are not many restaurants around the area, so we went to the Jamaican/Indian restaurant across the street. Their service was great and I am glad not all Jamaican restaurants in Ochi are like Mama Marley's.

1  Thank mermelada777
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The food was delicious. I ate there twice. I had the jerk chicken both times. I took some back to the room with me.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I didn't tell my girlfriend what I ordered and she actually liked it. We tried the curry goat and the ox tail, both were very good. Service was great and we were there early, before the crowds and had a great time learning about the culture of the area.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

It was indeed great to meet up in the same spot, with the same friends and enjoy good food, music and staff. This is now our shot for our yearly link up!!!!