“OVER THE TOP”

Sandals Ochi Beach Resort
Ranked #6 of 35 Hotels in Ocho Rios
Reviewed November 22, 2009

My wife and I just got back from a stay at Sandals Grans Ocho Rios for our aniversary. We stayed at the Manor. The best way to describe is "awsome." This was my second stay with sandals and this trip was incredible - every day was a new suprise. They run a great returning guest program. We received a free upgrade to a suite with a private pool and hot tub. I wouldn't have had a better stay at any other resort!!! Stocked bar, with complementary grey goose vodka. Had the butler serivice which arranged activities, brought food, escorted us to restaurants, turned down the bed (the final might included flower pedals throughout the room), provided us with a cell phone for continuous on hand support, and picked us up at various parts of the resort. Service was great. Resort was beatiful - If you like nature in the tropics, this resort is wonderful with the villas spaced through the resrot property. Dinners were excellent at selected restaurants. My wife was able to relax at our private pool while I went scuba diving. Or if you want to socialize at the extra large pool and pool bar, that is there for you, too. I had an excellent time and the experience with the Jamaican culture was wonderful. We visited Dunns River and went horse back ridding on the beach. There are also two other resorts in the area to visit for a change of atmosphere. The trip was over the top!!!

3  Thank gvgaston

Reviewed November 22, 2009

we've been to this resort 10 times now and we love it!the rooms are always clean,there is a great assortment of food to choose from,Hencle is our favorite staff member,He goes out of his way to please at the San Genaro restaurant on the beach ,the views are great also.There is a lot of room at this resort because it covers two sides of the street,so if you are a pool person you're all set at the Manor side and if you love the beach the Riviera side is for you. you can do a lot or nothing at all and have a wonderful time.I would like to mention a few names who have gone out of thier way to be extra nice;Delrose,Kirk,Winston,Kevin,from Valentinos ,and a trainee who came out to the dock to offer us a drink,Kevoie was his name.We always hate to leave,but we know we will be back the following year. Yeh Mon! The house band,the raiders band is awsome but they don't play enough.I want to hear more reggea music when I'm in Jamaica.

Reviewed November 22, 2009

Honestly, I would recommend this Sandals resort to anyone I come in contact with! My husband and I were there on our honeymoon, and couldn't have planned anything better.

The resort was large enough that we always found something to do, and yet didn't ever get bored (and I'm a person who can get really bored really fast). We did leave twice to do local tours (and would recommend them as well) and we went to the Dunn's River Sandals one evening.

There wasn't one thing about our time that we can possibly complain about.

1  Thank Passp0rt2009
Reviewed November 22, 2009

My husband and I went to Sandals Grande Ocho Rios for our honeymoon and loved every minute! Although you have a drive from the Montego Bay airport, once you're there you're minutes away from every tour/attraction you would want (including Dunn's River Falls). My husband and I have never experienced better service and a friendlier staff. The resort staff definetly make your stay amazing! Along with all that we came back to romantic surpises left for us in our room such as champagne, candlelight, rose petals.... it was amazing! And who can say no to an all exclusive trip with awesome restaurants and drinks?

Reviewed November 21, 2009

From the time we got there until we left, it was simpply the best. The food was very tasty and the drinks were great. The service was excellent, above and beyond. Two thumbs up!!

Reviewed November 21, 2009

I was quite surprised and pleased with Sandals Ocho Rios.....It is a place where one doen't have to think to much.....everything went as planned.......food was good....entertainment good.....room was ok......it was such an excellent time , my wife and I already booked for next year......this time for a longer period of time....the staff bent over backwards and was a pleasure to be around......there are many "extra" side trips you can take such as the "beach horseback riding" that are fun.....all in all an excellent time....

Reviewed November 19, 2009

My boyfriend and I just came back from Sandals Ocho Rios for my 28th birthday. This is our 3rd time but 5 stay at a sandals location. We have stayed at all the locaitons in Jamaica. Ocho Rios was great. the food and service was excellant. THe playmakers and staff was fun and made my trip very enjoyable. The activities was extradinary.. this is such a great all inclusive activity package., coudlnt ask for anything better. I would defnitly recommend this to anyone. And if you have a family you can stay at Beaches resorts which is great as well.

1  Thank brownsugarga
#3 of 35 in Ocho Rios
Moon Palace Jamaica
Moon Palace Jamaica
#7 of 35 in Ocho Rios

Been to Sandals Ochi Beach Resort? Share your experiences!