Sandals Ochi Beach Resort
Moon Palace Jamaica(Ocho Rios)
$528
Bookit.com
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$115
Hotels.com
$75
$64
Hotels.com
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
$405
$339
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$74
Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$87
$67
Travelocity
Ocean Sands(Ocho Rios)
$65
TripAdvisor
9,128 results
All reviewsmanor sideriviera sidereef terracebutler villagebutler servicemanor housekelly's docksidemanor poolgreat housesouthern tablesemi private poolle gourmandpolo loungerabbit holeclub levelour honeymoonriviera building
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I attended a destination Wedding and my stay at the resort was phenomenal. Besides some of the food at the restaraunts (the food could be so much better, (I was served with uncooked bacon at the Grill, but the omelets in the morning were tasty), the employees continuosly made you feel like you were more than welcomed. Dwaine E., was always so polite and went above and beyond to make our stay such treasurable moment! Yah Mon!! Andre from the swim up bar- that was such a fun experience. Tanya, oh, I can't forget her, she always kept our room looking beautiful and I absolutely fell in love with the towel characters on our bed! It was truly a fantastic experience all around. Kemar A., he was certainly a character, he made us laugh and along with Dwaine, they took the time to answer our questions and tell us a little bit about Jamaica. Two of the water sports guides, Romaine and Levee, (sorry if I misspelled it Levee), were fun and kept us safe while on the water sailing for our first time! The glass bottom boat ride, was really cool! Captain Timothy, and our guide, Mario (SuperMario), were funny and we loved learning about the coral reef! Otis, one of our servers at the Bayside, he stayed on top of making sure we have everything we needed for our dining needs. I haven't mentioned everyone who made my experience a memorable one, but eveyrone we encounterd, worked hard, and made us feel like we were most important! Thank you so much for making my first out of the country vacation an amazing and unforgettable reality!!!

1  Thank Samantha W
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Beautiful resort
Food was horrific
Too far from the airport
This was my first experience with an all inclusive resort. I would not do a sandals again. I can't imagine ever doing an all inclusive again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank jesselgold
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Hello and thank you for your review, Jesse.
We appreciate you taking a moment to send us your feedback. We regret to hear that your stay at Sandals Grande Riviera did not meet all of your expectations. We have many guests that boast of our excellent service and delicious dining options, which leaves us quite disappointed that your experience was not indicative of the norm. For this, we apologize. Your comments will be shared with our resort management team for further review. I hope that you will reconsider your decision and give us a chance deliver the luxurious experience for which we are known.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

My wife and I stayed with Sandals again after being impressed last year for our honeymoon (this time we chose Jamaica for our 1st anniversary). It was fantastic!!! The food was amazing, we did not eat anywhere that we did not care for (our favorite was Kimonos for its included entertainment experience, Thanks Rex!!)(Also make reservations for Kimonos and Kellys when you arrive, they book up fast!). We stayed in a club level room and our originally room's AC wasn't working and they quickly got us into a new room and moved all of our things for us. Club Sandals was really wonderful and helped make our trip extra special (they do anything you ask and go the extra extra mile!). Thank you to Raquel, Kerry-Ann, Peaches, Verona, and the rest of the team for making our anniversary so memorable. You will never be bored, there is always tons to do! Make sure you check out the nightly entertainment at the Amphitheater. We went to both beaches and pools, but preferred the Ochi Beach Club. We will be back!!!

Room Tip: Club Sandals Rooms are worth every penny, the garden club rooms were quite while being close to all the action.
2  Thank Joshua M
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited last year for our honeymoon and loved it so much we retuned for our 1st anniversary. When they say "Welcome Home" they mean it! It was awesome to have so many people remember us and they all went above and beyond to make our stay amazing. Our concierge team, especially Raquel, can't be beat! Last year, we stayed in the butler villas. This year, we stayed beach side and really loved it. Either way, you can't go wrong here! We will be returning yet again.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Everything was great-- Staff was the friendliest I have ever seen, anywhere. period.
For an all inclusive resort, the food was great. (We are from NYC, so its very hard to impress us). Place was clean, well organized, and everything flowed flawlessly. Drinks kept flowing!!

We opted for several of the island route tours, which made our experience ever better (cost extra $$ though). The country is beautiful and full of culture, and these tours help you experience it with a peace of mind that you are always safe & secure off the resort,

We had the R&J Honeymoon Butler suite. So the added attention to detail from the butlers, was what took it incredibly over the edge. I thought I would hate the fact that we had to take shuttles and go carts around (Butler Villas) but it was seamless

This was our first Sandals experience, we have been home 6 days, and I am already looking at booking the next resort of theirs we wish to visit.

I couldnt think of a single thing to complain about.... Except for the fact that time flew by!!

Room Tip: The Butler rooms and high end rooms are obviously very nice, exquisite, private and quieter. You also get unparalleled attention from the Butlers...... However, you do go get a similar resort experience despite the room quality. We had the R&J suite, which was above expensive, but worth it for our Honeymoon.... Future trips, we may opt to stay on the Beach / Seaside part of the rest to save some big $$ and experience everything else equally.
2  Thank Allon T