Sandals Ochi Beach Resort
Moon Palace Jamaica(Ocho Rios)
$585
Excellent 5/5
Ocean Sands(Ocho Rios)
$65
Good 3.5/5
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$115
$112
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$105
$87
$75
$73
Orbitz.com
Good 3.5/5
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
$88
$67
$902
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Excellent 5/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
9,027 results
All reviewsmanor sideriviera sidereef terracebutler villagebutler servicemanor housekelly's docksidemanor poolgreat housesouthern tablesemi private poolle gourmandpolo loungerabbit holeclub levelour honeymoonriviera building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We just returned from SGR and they never dissappoint. We have been going for 22 years to all Jamaica Sandals and love each one. We booked a room on the manor side and they upgraded us to a butler suite in block 18 with pool and butler. Stanford and Joseph are the greatest. They can never do enough for you. Our room was always decorated at night with funny animals made out of towels and the bath filled with bubbles and flower petals.
The staff is great from Brian the manager and Rocko, vishal, only to name a few. They treated us as if were special.
The resort is always being maintained and have no complaints. The pizza is always delicious and love the variety.We had dinner in ou room one night from china doll, manor house and it was wonderful.
We ate at the beach, the bayside and all was good.
We always stay at the beachclub pool and loved all the people there. They are so sweet and can't wait to see them next year. All and all would highly recommend this place.
If you have issues with stairs or walking this is not the place as it is huge and requires alot of walking.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank silve
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We had a blast at this hotel, it was amazing. Met some great people. The staff was great but I have to thank two special butlers that made our vacation one of a kind. Jerome Levy and Rueon Ballentibe they were part of the reason we could rekindle our marriage. Thanks guys. Also a special thank you to the manager Clive Miller for also taking care of us.

Room Tip: Ask for a room by the ocean you can still have butler service.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I am just back from 10 days at this resort and it was absolute perfection. We went over for my sisters wedding and stayed in a butler villa. Richardo and Tasha looked after us and nothing was too much hassle, they couldnt do enough for us. I wasnt sure about it to start with, beucase I didnt like the thought of someone running about after me, however, they put me at ease straight away. The great house pool was our fav with great staff on the pool bar. The food was stunning all over, but you must try Kellys Dock and Sabrina's Market. Dont go home without trying Dwayns ommlettes in Sabrina's or the chocolate party ;) The staff over the full resort are so friendly. Its a trip of a life time and not to be missed.

Room Tip: We were in villa 17, which was a short walk to the main lobby
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We just spent 10 days at SGR and had the most AMAZING trip ever! This was for our 10 year wedding anniversary and we renewed our vows while we were there. We got married 10 years ago at SGSL and I never thought anything could ever top that trip, until now. This trip for us was by far the best ever and it was absolutely perfect from the time we got there until the time we left! Our villa suite was amazing and LOVE staying on that side ( this is our 3rd time here ). The staff is truly AMAZING!! They make you feel so loved and just like you are at home. Our butlers Stanford and Jackie are the most amazing people ever, we have found friends for life and love them dearly! If you are thinking of a destination wedding, I HIGHLY recommend SGR and can say with out a doubt...you will have NO regrets! I just can't say enough and I can sit here all day long and write. It breaks my heart to leave there every time, but this time I find some comfort in knowing that we are already booked to go back in 14 months! :-) Once you go, you know!

3  Thank SandalsLover04
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I reviewed tripadvisor daily before my vacation. My husband and I stayed here February 15th-22nd and for the most part enjoyed our get-away. The resort is HUGE! We stayed in a butler villa that was fairly close to the main lobby, so we actually didn't mind walking up a short hill to our room. Our butlers were Donovan and Darron. We really preferred one over the other. We met Donovan the first day we arrived and I may have seen him twice more after that..... Darron was great! He took care of all our reservations and was much more personable to be around. If I went to another Sandals resort, I would not get butler service. I don't mind tipping for good service, but I felt that other guests had butlers who made them feel special. Numerous times, I witnessed butlers bringing special lunches, coolers, and pretty flowers to their guests. We had none of the above.
We spent most of our time at Ochi Beach Club, either at the beach or the pool. The blue water is absolutely amazing! The service is outstanding. When we weren't at the beach or pool we could be found at Jamie's Sports Bar. Anthaniel and Anthony knew us by name and always made sure we had a great time. My favorite restaurant would be Soy, where Natoya showed exceptional supervisor skills. She was attentive, polite, and professional. Neptunes also has great dinner. This is where we met Davoy who really made us feel special. It was our first night at the resort and he recognized that. We preferred breakfast at China Doll versus the buffet. It was relaxing and quiet. Lunches were often luke warm or cold, especially the famous coconut shrimp at Neptunes.
There are a ton of activities to do at this resort. The bulletins printed are very helpful to know what, where, and when things are happening. However, the water sports section is often very busy and sailing lessons are rushed. There is a half hour open daily to "learn how to sail". We had about five minutes with an employee and then he set us free. We are lucky we returned! The glass bottom boat was fun and snorkeling was fantastic. We did the cruise to Dunn's River Falls and that was by far the BEST day ever! The staff on the boat make sure you have FUN!

Room Tip: Stay on the beach side with concierge. Don't bother with butler service!
4  Thank 125katrinac