My husband and I took a short trip to The Sandals Grande Riviera this past week. Pulling up into the Resort we were greeted by lush gardens and lots of smiling faces. We were booked in a Butler Suite, which was amazing! Our Butlers. Jeremy and Richard were extremely professional and surprised us every day with something special. It was my 29th birthday and to be surprised with a happy birthday message on our bed, and a relaxing bubble bath with champagne was the best way to kick off the last year in my 20's!! We recieved attentive service from both butlers and will be sure to request them specifically when we return! Whenever we needed them we would just call and they'd be there! It was so nice to be treated like a King & Queen! Even other Butlers were always willing to help if you needed, especially Gladstone he wasnt even our Butler and always stopped to make sure we were doing alright!
The food was amazing, and there is a veriety of restaurants to chose from, so you will never have to order the same thing twice! (except the Blue Mountain Coffee rubbed steak @ Sabrinas, This you may like I did, order it 3 or 4 times throughout your stay!) Our Butler Jeremy reserved us a table at Kelly's Dockside which was very romantic. The next day we were relaxing on the beach to be surprised by Richard with Coconut Shrimp which was to die for!
Soy (the Sushi Bar) was great! We did Saki Bombs for the first time with other guests and we had so much fun!
We were lucky to see the Steel Band play, they are amazing, you do not want to miss out on this!
Be sure to visit the bar by the Beach, See Anthony and Andre they made our last day great! They sing, dance and make great drinks! And Annalee will be walking the beach brining you drinks and a smile! We also had a great time talking with Chantalle at the bar as well as one of the Playmakers Joseph who plays some great music and will make you laugh so hard!
In the Lobby we always saw Caren, who helped us with taxi service going into town and was very friendly and making sure all of the guests were enjoying their stay.
Our room was always spotless, and the pillows felt like clouds. We always had a fully stocked bar in our room, we loved the Champagne. The rooms are beautiful with mahogoney furniture and flat screen TV's and you also recieve great toiletries provided by Sandals' spa, Red Lane. They all smell great!
I felt like we never had to ask for anything, because everything was always perfect.
Our vacation was great and what made it more special was meeting all of these amazing people who work for Sandals, and have such a great time while serving us. They make you feel like you are part of their family. I cannot wait to book my next stay at Sandals Grande Riviera and to see everyone again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Situated on over 100 acres of lush hillside gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea•529 villas, luxury rooms and suites with fantastic mountain and ocean views•94 pools (7 large public pools), 22 whirlpools•16 dining options including room service for butler serviced suites•2 luxurious Red Lane Spas•Complimentary golf at Jamaica’s most elite and popular golf course, the Sandals Golf & Country Club (Transfers to the golf course are included)•Over 5,000 sq. feet of first class meeting and conference facilities•Recently completed US$60 million renovation/refurbishing exercise•Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Grande Riviera ‘Jamaica’s Leading Resort’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Unique Vacations Inc so you can book your Sandals Ochi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Hotel Ocho Rios
- Sandals Grande Riviera Beach And Villa Golf Resort
- Sandals Ocho Rios
- Ciboney Ocho Rios
- Sandals Ochi Beach Resort Jamaica/Ocho Rios