Passed by the hotel earlier in the week to take a look. Reserved a room with a microwave and fridge. Arrived back a few days later and that room (I assume they have only one room with these amenities) was booked. Was disappointed as we made arrangements to eat in. In any case made the best of it. Decent room, large, not as clean as I would have liked but okay. Good security. Didn't see the pool, but was told it was in working order. Good price and maybe a 20 min walk into town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pineapple Court Hotel is a comfortable and friendly hotel located in the vibrant village of Ocho Rios Jamaica. All rooms are air-conditioned, with cable T.V. In room safes, and beds are available in either King or Double sized. The hotel lobby offers Wi-Fi and a coffee and tea station. Many guest rooms also include Wi-Fi. Downtown Ocho Rios, where you will find an abundance of restaurants, nightlife, beaches, duty-free shopping and an open air authentic Jamaican craft market is just a lovely and brief walk away from the Hotel. The Pineapple Court Hotel is also conveniently located within a 2 minute walk to the St. Anns Chamber of Commerce Conference Center with meeting room space accommodating 100 theater style and offers a wide variety of business services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Pineapple Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Hotel Ocho Rios
- Pineapple Court Hotel Jamaica/Ocho Rios