The room was clean. We just had a scary moment at dawn. We were the only guests in the hotel that night. About 3a.m. the seccurity heavly knock our door asking me to leave the room because there was something wrong with my car. It was just an open window and he wanted to help me, I know, but the way that he did it really scaried us!!! It's not the safiest hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pineapple Court Hotel is a comfortable and friendly hotel located in the vibrant village of Ocho Rios Jamaica. All rooms are air-conditioned, with cable T.V. In room safes, and beds are available in either King or Double sized. The hotel lobby offers Wi-Fi and a coffee and tea station. Many guest rooms also include Wi-Fi. Downtown Ocho Rios, where you will find an abundance of restaurants, nightlife, beaches, duty-free shopping and an open air authentic Jamaican craft market is just a lovely and brief walk away from the Hotel. The Pineapple Court Hotel is also conveniently located within a 2 minute walk to the St. Anns Chamber of Commerce Conference Center with meeting room space accommodating 100 theater style and offers a wide variety of business services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pineapple Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Hotel Ocho Rios
- Pineapple Court Hotel Jamaica/Ocho Rios